• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: CONGRATS TO FCG FOR MAKING IT TO STAFF!!

Retek

Banned
Years

• Yes!! You heard(or read) it right! Our beloved Fact Checking Gardevoir has made it to PC Staff of Meet and Greet section!! Woohoo!! 🥳

Pair, first of all, many, many MANY congrats to you!! It seems like it was just yesterday when you popped into the PC Discord, started mingling with the people, and soon made your way to here!

The excitement you expressed when your first Interview was featured on Daily section, I'll never be able to forget that!!

It always warms my heart seeing you post on Forum Games, your small interviewing adventure tidbits on RP sections. It always brought a smile to my face when I saw you being friendly and welcoming to a new user!! 😊

Seriously though, PC now would never feel the same without you!

So without further ado, let's hear it for our Forum's Charming Gardevoir!

Hip hip, hooray! 🥳🥳
    header art & css by Fairy
    see, i made you a shiny gardevoir cause you're blue now!
    love u fairy sis & congrats

Years
  • What a lovely thread!

Congratulations once again FCG! I know you're gonna fit right in!

We captured you in one of our special PC balls so you're one of the fam now... and that's a fact ;)

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Congratulations!
    As Retek said, it seems like you've just popped on the forum and you're already staff member, so many congratulations!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Congrats! You definitely deserve the spot on the team! :D

Years
  • Congratulations are never enough! Congratulations FCG! <3 <3 <3

pokemon-piplup.gif

(ik i always spam this gif, but it's just the cutest and it just fits perfectly for these occasions lol)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    i cannot express how proud and honored I am to be able to work with you in M&G. In so little time you've made such a dramatic impact on the forums (and especially me!) with your light, your compassion, your creativity, and your enthusiasm.

Together, we are gonna be the best new-member-welcoming-fairy-type-moderator-duo in the world!! :D

Years
  • Hoping to get to know you more as you seem like a lovely person FCG~ Came in at the time where I ain't as active as I used to be on here unfortunately heh, but regardless big congratulations on getting onboarded!

Back