• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heardle

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Is anyone doing this?

I am, and I haven't gotten a single one of them wrong since it launched. Goes to show you that I know my Pokemon music, and I'm happy.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I just did my first challenge and recognized the track right away! Not too keen on the "one challenge per day" system though, so I doubt I'll keep up with it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Honestly, one challenge a day isn't really my cup of tea, either, but with Heardle, since I'm playing ones specifically targeted at my fandoms, I keep up with Pokemon Heardle on a day to day basis.

And, I haven't gotten a single one wrong yet.
    But, for fandoms I don't care about, I won't do those Heardles. I guess it just got quickly addictive for me since I like how easy it is for me just... "Oh, I know that one" or "I might have to guess this one" but get it anyway.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Thought I'd give it a try. Got it on the second try, but it took a while to figure out what it was actually called. Like I recognized it instantly, but was like "yeah but the track's not actually called the Furret Walk song, wtf was it again?"

Years
  • Oh, now I know what Heardle is. Been seeing it trending lately and figuring it was just Wordle with a different name but it's Heard-le and...now I get it, lol.

You got today's Pokémon Heardle within 1 second.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Mmm, I hope I'm allowed to say this, but I'd prefer it that if people post the result of the Pokemon Heardle track for the day (as in saying the name of the track/whose theme/what theme it is, directly anyway) they'd put it in a spoiler tag.

Since it could spoil it for others.
    Sorry, I hope it was okay for me to say this, and whatnot.

Years
  • Shows how clueless I am, I've never done these and assumed the songs randomized for everyone! Thank you for the heads up, it's been spoilered (even if late) and I'll know for the future. <3

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • I've been doing this pretty regularly, and what seems to happen is I either get by the first second alone, or never get it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    really fun but 24h is kind of a killer between songs, if the time between songs was shorter like say every 8h it would be much better spaced, one for early morning/people who are awake into early hours of the next day, during the morning into the afternoon and one at night seems to be a good spot. Regardless really enjoy it and hope more gets added to it soon!

Years
  • Got today's (#116) correct! Completely forgot about this. It took me a little bit to find the right keywords since what I kept searching for didn't work, but I got it in the end. Hopefully I'll remember to keep up with it later. -sweats-

Back