• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okay listen, I need to know everyone's favorite eeveelution.

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Flareon

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Jolteon

• Espeon

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Umbreon

• Leafeon

• Glaceon

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My favourite Eeveelution is Vaporeon, but if you're gonna buy an Eeveelution plush, you can just go ahead and buy your favourite. No need to ask us.

Years
  • Nothing wrong with wanting to know everyone's favorite Eeveelution!

I'm generally split between the Johto Eeveelutions, but if we're talking merch, Umbreon always has the cooler stuff in my opinion, so that's who I voted for.

Years
  • My two favorites are Vaporeon and Glaceon. It's really hard to choose between them, but I guess I'll vote Glaceon since it's from Sinnoh. (My fave)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    leafeon is my baby

and also basically introduced me to how cool grass types were

Reactions: EC

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon and Glaceon are my favourites, but if I had to choose just one though it would probably be Glaceon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Design-wise I love Glaceon and Vaporeon, but my all-time fave goes to Sylveon. It was the first Eeveelution I actually used in a main story playthrough, and proved to be an MVP of my X team.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    It is Espeon, but I also like Leafeon and Vaporeon.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Espeon, the eeveelution I used the most. I think it has really cool design and good base stats spread.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Leafeon. He is the Eeveelution representihg my favourite type Grass and has a great design.

Also the first Shiny Eevee I caught was an Impish Eevee caught randomly in a Nest Ball. Very fitting for a Shiny Leafeon. :)

Reactions: EC

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Eeveelution plushie... damn that's a tough one. Part of me is fond of its base form but if I had to choose an evolved form, I'd probably go with Sylveon. Either that or something blue like Vaporeon or Glaceon. Pink and Blue are rather popular with my twin nieces(they're 3 so I aim to corrupt them... er I mean spoil them).

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Eeveelutions hm? Good question, I'll say my favourite is pretty much every single one of them asides Leafeon and Glaceon. Even though I like gen4 I don't really think much of the Eeveelutions it gave us...

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I love them all equally,
    Flareon is my top favorite of all
    is my favorite species, knows my favorite move, has my favorite ability
    is the warmer and fluffier of all

Back