• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Dawn & Piplup ARTFX J Figure Available for Preorder

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't let myself spend that much on merch, but if I did I would own at least five of these, because they look so good!

Dawn isn't best girl, but I would actually own that figure, because it's very cute. ;_;

I did just hover over the cart button for Gary and pondered saving up for it.

jensmoking

Little boygirl.
    Years
  • I wanna buy it, but I'm with no money right now, and I have to save for Pokémon Gold or Crystal for christmas. ;-;

Years
  • I really wish these figures were half the price, since maybe I could justify getting a couple. Dawn's not as high on my list as the Lillie or Serena figures, but it's still really well done (and anything with Piplup is a bonus, too!).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Don't know if I'll get her (I've already bought the Leaf figurine in this series earlier this year, and need money for other things.) Dawn is about 4th on my list of trainers that I'd want to collect, and I've already got the top two on my list :) (Missed out on Rosa, though.) The Leaf and Serena figures that I currently have on my shelf are quite nicely done, and high-quality merch featuring the trainers finally gives me some Pokemon related stuff that I actually want to collect.

Years
  • oh wow this is actually a cute figure o: much like Janna though i'm not a super huge fan of Dawn so imma pass, but this is still nice!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Ok, interesting. I don't care too much but it looks pretty good. But what we REALLY need is a figure for the BW1 female protag...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • This sums up how I feel
    IMG-w3ppid.jpg

I'll probably pass and I'm not too fond of Dawn. I do love her design tho.. so I might get it,but not for a while. I'll wait till there's a possible price drop.

Back