Sexy sexy sexy

Male
The netherlands
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted November 3rd, 2019
2,169 posts
3.7 Years
1. Ghost
I am fascinated by Ghosts and other paranormal phenomenon in real life, and the ghost type is a personification of that. I love Many Ghost types too, like Banette, Jellicent and Froslass.

2. Ice
I do not like the cold in real life, but I do enjoy ice types a whole lot. They are very rare and often very beautiful, mystical or very cool. Favorites include Froslass, Jynx and Avalugg.

3. Grass
Nature is very important and beautiful and many grass types show exactly how beautiful but also deadly mother nature can be. Favorites include Celebi, Cottonee and Serperior.

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
20,637 posts
7.6 Years
Putting it in order is tricky but something like

1. Dragon
2. Flying
3. Fighting

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit

Age 19
Male
Outer Space
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted October 28th, 2019
28 posts
4 Years
My favorite type (1) is a perfect tie between ghost and dark. I don't know how to choose between the two, but I love myself an edgy boi or a spooky boi.

Second favorite (2) is ice, probably because I just always liked cold and ice monsters in RPG games.

Third favorite (3) is normal. Simply because it's either the "nothing or all" type. It's like a perfect neutral. Except it's weak to fighting type so...

Local Deoxys fanboy
My Pokémon Fan-game playthroughs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYqNTNsM3HZ9P6wXVe8TBiQ

Imperator161

Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,412 posts
11.3 Years
1. Water. This one is definitely my favorite. I almost always use a water starter, and I’ve always been a fan of water type Pokémon and water type moves. Blue also happens to be my favorite color, so the coloring associated with the water type is also appealing.

2. Probably Electric. Thunderbolt is awesome. And I like Pikachu a lot.

3. Probably Fire. It’s another basic element, but there’s something I like about it, and there are a lot of fire types that I’m fond of.

I also like Psychic, perhaps because of its legacy in gen 1 as this super-powerful type with few counters (because the bug type moves available didn’t do much, and the other countering types were limited). I also like the cerebral air it has. Additionally, I really like the moves Ice Beam and Earthquake, though those alone aren’t enough to make Ice or Ground top my types list.
Diamond FC: 1504 2172 1147
White FC: 1721 2860 5156
3DS XL FC (X): 2466-2669-5197

hirokimura

Miltank's Fanboy Number One

Age 24
Male
France
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
90 posts
1.8 Years
Normal is definitely my favourite. Because I like their designs and they feel more like "Pokemons" from the original concept. I just like how Miltank is basically a random cow, or Tauros a bull. I played with them for a while.
Next is ghost, because Gengar rocks.
Third one would be grass, because Mega venusaur is bae

CiCi Sama

A̻͚͠s̠͟o̠͚͖̣̕ci ̠̦̝̟a̸l̸ ̶C̪̫̫̲̮̥r͓̦̺̰e ̱̘͈̙̥̦̦́e̫͡ p͉̩̙̫

Female
Fire Lord Zuko's private quarters
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
687 posts
215 Days
Dark and ghost are my top two because I never got out of my goth phase. As for the third, it's pretty hard for me to choose between electric and fire. They're both awesome elemental types!
Art Thread Zuko is love

I don't need anʎ c̶̡̞̯͍̬̋á̸̼̩̘̗͙̯l̶͔̹̀̉͑ɯ̸̼̩̩̖̏̑̀̇͜ᴉ̸̦̍̑͒n̸̨̲̬̫͙̬͝ģ̸̞̩͋̋͛̊̓ ¡̴̢͔̪̳̪̑̌͋̆̐̍͘͝ɐ̷̨̡̨̛̙͇͔͈̜̹̩̺̺̟̣̝́ǝ̸̮̗̯̜̳́̍ʇ̸̡͍̝̫̖̅

lillipup03

Age 16
Male
Ohio, USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
267 posts
1.4 Years
1. Ice
2. Fairy
3. Bug

The first two are just so pretty. Plus, they’re great offensive types, and I’m someone that prefers offensive Pokémon to defensive Pokémon.

As for Bug, I’m not really sure why. I think it’s just that a lot of my favorites are Bug types. Araquanid, Golisopod, and Yanmega come to mind, as well as my favorite Gen 8 Pokémon, Frosmoth.

Name: Annabelle
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pokémon Essentials WIP: Pokémon Spirit Platinum

Living Pokédex
https://pokedextracker.com/u/lillipup03/my-living-dex

Shiny Hunts
Current:
Snom REs

Shiny Count:

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
10,974 posts
4.4 Years
Water, Electric, and the last one depends on my mood.

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
655 posts
119 Days
Aha! Similar to the above post, it depends on my mood! Flying, Steel and Dragon at the moment!

<~Trent (from this place) says the Wigglytuff circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run and credits Haychel for the avatar!
Advertiser Content