• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • So GP should have 1 recruit after Gunner dies (pretty obvious she's with him)

Any ideas who it is?

if I was GP, who would I go with? I would know that the other recruiters are going for low-profile players, ones that has a low chance of having duplicate recruits. I would go for the high-profile ones. Maybe a mod-team?

Johnny and Rabi fits the bill maybe?

Of course, that reasoning maybe is bullshit but I have seen a cult win before, with all mods, so it's not entirely out the question.

or maybe we should hunt for the joker instead? have we confirmed what a joker do?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • smh when home didnt even see what i said about the joker

I had the Joker role last game, and what the Joker did was win when he's aligned with all factions, is not affected by ANY action, and can only be killed by lynch or recruiter kill. Now that 2 of the recruiters are dead, it's easy for the Joker to win now, because he only needs to join 3. We're not sure if it's still the case because Bard said he might have changed the role but we don't know, we can assume that they can only be killed by lynch or recruiter kill so instead of pointing your fingers at me, maybe we could actually try to find who's the Joker???

Tbh I kinda want every agent to role reveal right now, would do it but I'll wait, and see what you all say if it's a good idea or not.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • smh when home didnt even see what i said about the joker

I had the Joker role last game, and what the Joker did was win when he's aligned with all factions, is not affected by ANY action, and can only be killed by lynch or recruiter kill. Now that 2 of the recruiters are dead, it's easy for the Joker to win now, because he only needs to join 3. We're not sure if it's still the case because Bard said he might have changed the role but we don't know, we can assume that they can only be killed by lynch or recruiter kill so instead of pointing your fingers at me, maybe we could actually try to find who's the Joker???

Tbh I kinda want every agent to role reveal right now, would do it but I'll wait, and see what you all say if it's a good idea or not.

smh I might have missed that post :o i tend to miss a lot :o

well, if that's the case, we need to prioritize finding the joker. It is possible that they get recruited during the next night.

Salzorrah

Years
  • i s2g you guys are all idiots this has happened twice before and im not going to let that happen again.

My reads for Joker:

Desi: What the fuck are you on about, it seems like you're just following the bandwagon, and saying that you don't care about finding the Joker, which is a much more credible threat than anyone else that's here. You're top of my Joker list tbh

Peci: Again, bandwagoning, you look like you're coasting along, so I don't feel like you're the Joker, but you are aligned with either Home or Doof.

JD: He never gave an explanation why he voted for me last day. More likely that he's an agent aligned, I'm gonna bet it's Doof, but idk.

All in all, I feel like Desi is the Joker, but we have to see what the others have to say.

EDIT: mostly talking about the other agents with the idiots comment but still reads are still reads

@Home, do you think its a good idea to role reveal this phase?

Sparkin

I already claimed a long time ago, when my neck was on the line. Seven of clubs, if I need to refresh your mind.

But wait a sec...If we kill GP's group, wouldn't that mean that if the Joker's already in those 2 groups, insta win?
    I don't care,. Game goes on.
    [Vote] Salzorrah

I don't need to say anything on why the vote.

Salzorrah

Years
  • I already claimed a long time ago, when my neck was on the line. Seven of clubs, if I need to refresh your mind.

But wait a sec...If we kill GP's group, wouldn't that mean that if the Joker's already in those 2 groups, insta win?
    I don't care,. Game goes on.
    [Vote] Salzorrah

I don't need to say anything on why the vote.

no, if the Joker is already in 2 groups and you kill the 3rd one, Joker wins, and kills the rest of the recruiters. Game ends there. It's not like the Fool where if they win, the game goes on. Stop being passive about this and actually help take down the Joker.

Back