• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

Sparkin

EDIT: Alright

EDIT 2: So, if we're all still alive, that means that the Joker hasn't won yet, in other words, he isn't in all factions yet. It can't be me, I'm seven of clubs and I ain't in even one faction zero hope for me winning anything rip. I might even help the joker, because I need something to do

I've got nothing about the Joker, so there's nothing I can do.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    i s2g you guys are all idiots this has happened twice before and im not going to let that happen again.

My reads for Joker:

Desi: What the **** are you on about, it seems like you're just following the bandwagon, and saying that you don't care about finding the Joker, which is a much more credible threat than anyone else that's here. You're top of my Joker list tbh

Peci: Again, bandwagoning, you look like you're coasting along, so I don't feel like you're the Joker, but you are aligned with either Home or Doof.

JD: He never gave an explanation why he voted for me last day. More likely that he's an agent aligned, I'm gonna bet it's Doof, but idk.

All in all, I feel like Desi is the Joker, but we have to see what the others have to say.

EDIT: mostly talking about the other agents with the idiots comment but still reads are still reads

@Home, do you think its a good idea to role reveal this phase?

actually yes, it is a good idea to reveal right now. We can do some cross-referencing between teams and I think no recruiter has used their agent kill as of yet. we could utilize that maybe?

let's not just reveal the factions, maybe?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    If by agent kill you mean murdering their recruit then i think either GP (or Abby)? used it on James.

jombii

Years
    Abby?

Also, I'm Joker

oh wait? then.

[UNVOTE] Salzorrah
    [VOTE] Sparkin

unless bidoof and GP say that sparkin is not on their team.

If by agent kill you mean murdering their recruit then i think either GP (or Abby)? used it on James.

oh I thought that was an inactive kill. Either way, I still have mine if needed lol. but sparkin is that a legit claim

Sparkin

Winnin' for me is gonna be impossible, so there's that. I'm Joker.
    [Unvote] Salzorrah
    [Vote] Bidoof FTW

Exactly what you think.

Last edited:

Sparkin

I'll continue from what I started from yesterday.
    Given Mr. James post from yesterday, and dat ''like'', he was defending Salzorrah, that means they're both from bakery.
    And with that, Salzorrah admits to bein' part of it. She's redirectin' you into voting someone else, aka Joker. And while she does that, she'll have you vote any member of your factions, escaping from your votes.
    All that she's gonna do is say Joker this, Joker that. And then she'll have you think of someone of your own faction as Joker, and she won't care and just make you all fos them.
    She won't even consider the possibility that there's a Joker in their own team :(
    So, I'll say that. She's attemptin' to change your minds into destroyin' yourselves.

And also, how are we sure that one of the dead players isn't the joker?
    We're not. The Joker could already be dead.

EDIT: This clearly says that I wasn't serious then.
    ANOTHER EDIT: And how're we sure Salzorrah isn't Joker again?

jombii

Years
    [UNVOTE] Sparkin

[VOTE] Salzorrah

well, idk now what to think. I still think that claiming might be the good way to go. Yes, the joker could already be dead. They could be Kiyo or nani. @bard: will the joker even show up as a joker upon death?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    [Unvote] Bidoof FTW , [Vote] Salzorrah

I'll continue from what I started from yesterday.
    Given Mr. James post from yesterday, and dat ''like'', he was defending Salzorrah, that means they're both from bakery.
    And with that, Salzorrah admits to bein' part of it. She's redirectin' you into voting someone else, aka Joker. And while she does that, she'll have you vote any member of your factions, escaping from your votes.
    All that she's gonna do is say Joker this, Joker that. And then she'll have you think of someone of your own faction as Joker, and she won't care and just make you all fos them.
    She won't even consider the possibility that there's a Joker in their own team :(
    So, I'll say that. She's attemptin' to change your minds into destroyin' yourselves.

And also, how are we sure that one of the dead players isn't the joker?
    We're not. The Joker could already be dead.

EDIT: This clearly says that I wasn't serious then.
    ANOTHER EDIT: And how're we sure Salzorrah isn't Joker again?

@mr. james, the like was more of a "thanks for not voting me" because literally everyone voted for me, and i respected that, it was a shame that he did come up as a member of the bakery.

@joker this and that, the joker is the main threat of this game, hence why it's called "The Joker Game" and why the role description on the first post says "you best not to draw the Joker" or something like that. I will FOS anyone of the Joker, regardless if they are on a faction or not. If you hadn't claimed seven of clubs Sparkin, I would have FOSed so hard on you as the Joker. And I will definitely bus teammates, if I was in a team, if I found out that they were the Joker.

@joker being dead, If the Joker dies, they will be revealed as the Joker. It did when I died as the Joker last game, and I don't think Bard would change that. People have the right to know if the Joker died or not.

Also, I'm not the Joker. I don't mean jack shit in this game. Since Home did say claiming is a good idea, I'm only just the five of clubs, so you're wasting your time.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    no, the game would go on, but if joker wins, the game is over. We do need to act now, unless we want another repeat of what happened in Nintendo :/ We can deal killing each other later.

Years
    You guys are welcome for Naku by the way...
    Also yes, Abby was the one that killed James. That's because when I outed that I had the King of Spades, it became obvious that he was working with me and not Abby.

I'm gonna be honest further here and say, yes I've got Gunner in my group and to the best of my knowledge she's aligned to me. She is also truly useless, so if you want to hurt me by lynching her, fine. However, listen up first. One of the other groups has the killing role. Either Bidoof FTW or Home. They had to have had overlap with Abby so they knew he had an empty team and then the killer hit him before he could recruit.

So if you still want to lynch Gunner at the end of the day, go ahead, but rather than the blindwagoning going on I want to talk about which one of those two is offing people. So how about we start working out who is working with who and do something about it.

Gunner thinks Desi is the Joker, but I think he's probably working with Home. There's your starting place.

Sparkin

Oi Oi, this ain't Nintendo, and it ain't gonna be.

Okay then. I'm gonna take a big risk and join Salzyrrah for a while. Seems like Joker's a big threat here...
    [Unvote] Salzorrah

As that seems, I agree that we should all claim. A counterclaim's gonna happen, and I hope that you're all aware of the cards games. Assuming that the Joker wins if he's in every group, and that we're not dead yet, this means that there's still chance.

NON-JOKER reads:
    Home, Bidoof FTW, gimmepie (obviously, because they are recruiters)
    Salzorrah - Is obviously a member of the bakery
    Johnny - Has been hunting for other team's members
    purplecicada - Has not done much, but their reads don't scream Joker
    Rabinov - Has been hunting for other team's members

JOKER reads:
    Currently none :(

Here's what I propose that we do. Roleclaim and say your non-joker reads. Say who you think that's not joker and say why. Of course, you can also say who're your joker reads.
    Also, if it's possible, we could have the recruiters not recruit. But I can see many wouldn't do that specially after we're going to roleclaim here. I can also see that some recruiters will go for the strongest roles.
    And if you haven't done yet, you could have your members role-claim in your own chat. There'll be a contradiction somewhere.

Don't be mistaken, tho. We're not letting Salzorrah get away, so she's a future target. We just wanna get rid of Joker. But it would help her and the bakery if she contributtes.

EDIT: If Salzorrah is five, GP's a recruiter, it was D2, and everyone should have 2 agents...Mr. James was the king of spades then, am I right?
    Also gp, you and your agent are going for different things...I'm just going to go for Joker then go for Salzorrah. We're not hunting for roles, but for alignments, ok?
    EDIT 2: This case's a exception.
    EDIT 3: If everything we're talking is a waste of time, and you trying to save your ass, I'm gonna [Vote] Salzorrah up.

Last edited:
    Years

Oh, I want the Joker gone plenty, I'm just saying what I know for sure. I'm happy to work with the people at large to remove either threat. I wouldn't trust alignment claims though, nobody wants their fake bosses to know they aren't really aligned with them. Role claiming would work better since the Joker will have to claim someone else's role.

Back