• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

Years
    ...That's what I said :/

Well why don't you start then.
    I'm not wasting your time, feel free to keep your vote where it is. I have no real use for someone who can't do anything. Just help me find the Joker and the SK role whilst you're at it because I'm actually concerned about those.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Ok then let's find the Joker.

If I were the Joker, I would probably lay low, especially since the Joker is working alone, so we could probably start looking at the non-posters.

Desi, Johnny, Drew, Jd, Nicki, Rabi, and Peci have stayed out of the convo, I haven't seen Johnny, Drew, Jd, or Nicki post, Desi, Rabi, and Peci have been passive, but Desi does still feel scummy to me.

EDIT: Rabi pls we've established we need to find the Joker first. Unless you're saying that I'm the Joker, you're wasting your time and help us find them

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Have you guys not considered that I could be the joker?

For peace of mind, I'm not. But that's that. Also, still not recruited smh.

Not gonna go on bandwagons and just random [vote] Home! (I'm sorry, buddy, I just don't want to vote for bandwagon'd people and you were the first to come into my head)

Salzorrah

Years
    Have you guys not considered that I could be the joker?

For peace of mind, I'm not. But that's that. Also, still not recruited smh.

Not gonna go on bandwagons and just random [vote] Home! (I'm sorry, buddy, I just don't want to vote for bandwagon'd people and you were the first to come into my head)

- votes Home
    - Home is a recruiter

Nicki bb get ur head in the game

If you're not the Joker, please role-reveal, this goes to all the other agents. Me and Sparkin have already claimed.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm the 8 of Clubs. I previously posted I was an odd number, but I actually misread it as 3. Whooops. So I'm not the joker. Also oops [unvote] Home sorry am busy irl rn so not fully attentitive whoops

[vote] jdthebud There's another random vote for ya.

Sparkin

[Vote] purplecicada

Now...how the heck do you mistake "three" with "eight" ?!?

Years
    I mean if anyone could...
    I don't think she's the Joker the mistake would be a superfluous detail to add into the lie since it doesn't help her claim. Honestly, I'd see jd's behaviour as more Joker-like.

[Vote] jdthebud

Salzorrah

Years
    I don't think Nicki is the Joker, not yet atleast. She did claim 8 of clubs, which shortens the number of roles to claim, and I think that's just an oversight on her part.

While I do agree that JD does act Joker-like, especially that vote to me yesterday, I still have this scum feel towards Desi. I won't vote yet until Desi has spoken up, but he's probably getting my vote if he doesn't stand up.

Sparkin

Only a "clubs" would get this. Check "that" message. You'll see a contradiction.
    Although it's nothing strong, but worth a check.

[Unvote] purplecicada

Salzorrah

Years
    Oh, right. Well, I think it was only just a honest mistake, but it's probably worth looking into if we can't find the Joker later on. Anyways, now that I've thought more about the decision, I think I'll vote for JD now instead for Desi and apply more pressure on him, force him to talk and reveal.

[vote] jdthebud

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    [Unvote]Gunner I've got really nothing to contribute, other than my role but I'm not sure if I really should.

Sparkin

Hmm...So, I join jd's wagon or go back to Salzorrah.
    [Vote] jdthebud
    I got nothing about you with me.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Not the Joker here, just a Nine of Clubs. And I have just been busy lately. My vote on Salzorrah was mostly so I wouldn't get removed.

Sparkin

I find it weird that Salzorrah jokereads desi but doesn't vote for him~
    [Unvote] jdthebud
    [Vote] Desinishon

EDIT: This looks like a waste of time. Might revert to Salzorrah, because there's nothing here

Years
    There won't be any leads until we can get more claims. For what it's worth though, I'm the Six of Clubs. I haven't been as active lately as school is staring up and I have to finish summer work, sorry about that :/

Years
    Theory got rekt.
    I find it weird that Salzorrah jokereads desi but doesn't vote for him~
    [Unvote] jdthebud
    [Vote] Desinishon

EDIT: This looks like a waste of time. Might revert to Salzorrah, because there's nothing here

Don't be too hasty, just because he claimed that doesn't mean he has it.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    @Sparks - very easy mistake. I read it as 3 of Clubs when I skimmed through it and thought I was 3 of Clubs until I double checked the role pm.

Back