• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [FINISHED] Who's That Pokémon?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Clue - Puzzle #8

WTP_15.png

Deadline: Tuesday, July 31 at 11:59 pm AWST

Answer - Puzzle #8

This puzzle is now finished, so it's time to reveal the answer! The mystery Pok?mon was...

549.svg

Lilligant!

Congratulations to the following participants for guessing correctly:

Caite-chan
Hikamaru
Epilogue
Starry Windy
CodeHelmet
Calzone407

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Since yesterday's was a little on the easy side, let's see what you guys make of this one!

Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

Years

Clue - Puzzle #9

WTP_16.png

Deadline: Wednesday, August 1st at 11:59 pm AWST

Answer - Puzzle #9

This puzzle is now finished, so it's time to reveal the answer! The mystery Pok?mon was...

Heatran_Dreamworld.png

Heatran!

Caite-chan
Hikamaru
Epilogue
Starry Windy
CodeHelmet
Calzone407

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I think the only reason I managed to spot #9 is because I created a similar clue when I used to host WTP in the past, ahaha. It wasn't the same Pok?mon, but that particular pattern was burned into my memory. xD

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
#9 is a doozy and largely because what I was using to try and match the clue didn't match very well to it but after discussion with other Tribe members and the fact the clue disqualifies so many Pokemon, I managed to find it faster than I thought I would.

Years
Puzzle #9 is pretty much the hardest puzzle I've ever had to do in WTP history. I had to check nearly every Global Link artwork almost 10 times.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Puzzle #9 is pretty much the hardest puzzle I've ever had to do in WTP history. I had to check nearly every Global Link artwork almost 10 times.

I'll give you all a hint. Its the only Pokemon of its "kind" to be Male or Female. I know "kind" isn't much to go on but its something. If that isn't enough it has the same ability as my favorite Pokemon.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Clue - Puzzle #10

WTP_FINALE.png

Deadline: Thursday, August 2nd at 11:59 pm AWST

Answer - Puzzle #10

807Zeraora_Dream.png

Zeraora!

Caite-chan
Hikamaru
Epilogue
Starry Windy
CodeHelmet
Calzone407
Mewtwolover
Major Mcduck

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Now for the grand finale! I'll admit, I'm proud I managed to make at least one puzzle that has stumped you guys, hahaha. <3 Puzzle 10 should be comparatively easier in order to save everyone a headache. xP

Spoiler:

Back