• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [FINISHED] Who's That Pokémon?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
[FINISHED] Who's That Pok?mon?

file.png

Welcome! It's time to put your Pok?mon knowledge to the test with Pok?Trivia's classic "Who's That Pok?mon" contest! If you think you have what it takes to become a Pok?mon Master, then you've come to the right place!

Overview

For the next ten days, a zoomed-in section of a Pok?mon will be posted to this thread every day, and your goal is to identify which Pok?mon the art belongs to. The clue will be a cropped 30x30 px section of a certain Pok?mon's art, zoomed in eight times to 240x240 px.

All of the clues used will be taken from the Pok?mon's official Dream World art. Mega Pok?mon and Alolan Forms may be included as possible answers!

You will have 48 hours to solve each puzzle, and the answers will be posted as soon as each puzzle ends. For every puzzle you solve correctly, you will earn one point on the scoreboard. Good luck!

How to Participate

To submit your answer for a puzzle, send me a PM (private message) with your answer before that puzzle's deadline. (Don't post your answers in this thread!)

Please specify which puzzle you are answering somewhere in your message, or you could put it in the title!

You may answer as many times as you want for any given puzzle, but only your final answer will count!

Feel free to chat about the puzzles and how easy/hard you find them! In fact, I even encourage having discussions about the contest here. That will make things more fun, after all!

Puzzles

Scoreboard

(Last updated on 2/08/18 at 10:40 pm (AWST)

CodeHelmet - 10 points
Hikamaru - 10 points
Epilogue - 10 points
Caite-chan - 10 points
Starry Windy - 10 points
Lycanthropy - 4 points
Major Mcduck - 3 points
Calzone407 - 3 points
gimmepie - 1 point
Sheep - 1 point
Mewtwolover - 1 point

This event will end on: 2nd August 2018 at 11:59 pm (AWST)

Credit to Epilogue

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

Clue - Puzzle #1

WTP_1.png

Deadline: Tuesday, July 24 at 11:59 pm AWST

Answer - Puzzle #1

This puzzle is now finished, so it's time to reveal the answer! The mystery Pok?mon was...

latest

Golurk!

Congratulations to the following participants for guessing correctly:

Caite-chan
Hikamaru
Epilogue
Starry Windy
CodeHelmet
Lycanthropy

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Already sent my answer and I think this is an easy one to start :D Will not give any hints but I may point you to the right region if you PM me nicely.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
CLOVERRRRR I'M SO PROUD OF YOU <3

Hopefully I'll be able to participate in this, but I might miss a lot of puzzles because school is killing me... ;__;

Hyzenthlay

Years

Clue - Puzzle #2

WTP_5.png

Deadline: Wednesday, July 25 at 11:59 pm AWST

Answer - Puzzle #2

This puzzle is now finished, so it's time to reveal the answer! The mystery Pok?mon was...

latest

Xatu!

Caite-chan
Hikamaru
Epilogue
gimmepie
Starry Windy
CodeHelmet
Lycanthropy

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Sorry I'm a bit late with this, but Puzzle #2 is up!

Spoiler:

CLOVERRRRR I'M SO PROUD OF YOU <3

Ohh, it's nothing really...

ezgif_1_8abbbfcc93.gif

Hopefully I'll be able to participate in this, but I might miss a lot of puzzles because school is killing me... ;__;

You just concentrate on acing those studies! :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Mmkay, I managed to guess the first two, even though I'm not sure if I got it right or not. Still, I hope I still get a chance to post my answers on the first clue though.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

Clue - Puzzle #3

WTP_6.png

Deadline: Thursday, July 26 at 11:59 pm AWST

Answer - Puzzle #3

746Wishiwashi_Solo_Dream.png

Wishiwashi!

Caite-chan
Hikamaru
Epilogue
Starry Windy
CodeHelmet
Lycanthropy
Sheep

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Alright everyone, time for Puzzle #3! It's been interesting to see how varied your opinions are of the difficulty, haha.

Spoiler:

Mmkay, I managed to guess the first two, even though I'm not sure if I got it right or not. Still, I hope I still get a chance to post my answers on the first clue though.

There's still an hour left before I close Puzzle #1, so you're all good! Thanks for taking part. :D

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

Clue - Puzzle #4

WTP_9.png

Deadline: Friday, July 27 at 11:59 pm AWST

Answer - Puzzle #4

latest

Bibarel!

Caite-chan
Hikamaru
Epilogue
Starry Windy
CodeHelmet
Lycanthropy
Major Mcduck

Last edited:
Back