• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give a fitting tera type to the pokemon above!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    This is a game where you give a tera type to the above pokemon that would fit it as a third typing.

MINOR SPOILER:
    Spoiler:

No giving a pokemon one of its own types!

I'll start: Porygon-Z!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Dark. Freezes Pokemon and humans to become decorations.

Ledian

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • My first thought was Water. Instead I'll choose Ghost, because Cradily is extinct, and its PokeDex entries are actually pretty creepy. I can imagine a ghost-type variant emerging on the beach at night when the tide goes out, stalking the sand for prey.

Krookodile

Years
  • It learns a bunch of Fighting type TM's/TR's. I could see a Fighting typing working for it; it just need to fight less ferociously/dirty.

Florges

Years
  • Dark type as it's a bird of prey... just looks at it's PokeDex entries.. it's pretty brutal towards smaller birb Pokemon 😱

Polteageist ?

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I'd say giving it a Tera type of Fairy because I've always seen it as a happy go lucky pokemon

Rowlet

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Ground. Usually associates Raticate with Dig and burrowing (after Biting and Fangs, anyways). Covers Dark type with the Alolan version already.

Aegislash?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Fighting! It's only fitting because Sacred Sword is a move of that type, and the so-called Swords of Justice, which aren't actual swords but deer, have the type.

Sneasler?

Back