• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer 766

Brand new here, I signed up because I wanted to play all the really great Pokemon Rom Hacks you guy's have made. If anyone has made a list compiling all of the great Rom Hacks to date, I would really appreciate it.

Check out Hacks Studio.

Last edited:

Trainer 766

I've literally never heard the term pseudo legendary before. Can someone explain

Pseudo-legendaries are Pokemons with 3 lines of evolutions and have approximately 1,250,000 experience at level 100.There are currently 7 of them excluding Sun Moon):

Gen 1:Dragonite
    Gen 2:Tyranitar
    Gen 3:Metagross and Salamence
    Gen 4:Garchomp
    Gen 5:Hydreigon
    Gen 6:Goodra

Years
  • Whats up all! Been trying to find my way around an i dont wanna post up in the wrong sub forum or anything so i figured id stop in here an just chat it up

So me an my fiancee were advid trainers growing up when pokemon was first released and with the 20th anniversary stuff that came out this year we fell inlove with it once agian. I personally am trying to pick up the playing of the TCG game since i was always a collector an she .. Well she just loves the cards an pokemon in general lol. I decided to start a YouTube channel to pretty keep track of where i started to where ill end up (hopefully masters league). We started with unboxings till we find the knowledge to build our own decks an such.

Booster Battle vs. The Fiancée
    This was a booster pack battle opening between me an my fiancée, if you wouldn't mind checking it out and giving some feedback we would greatly appreciate it!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome aboard to those who joined here! :))) I'm sure you will have a wonderful time here at PC. It's really awesome to meet new people.

Hope y'all get acquainted around here and don't hesitate to ask questions, our staff here is pretty friendly. :)

Glaciera

Glaciera
    Years
  • Hi! I am Glaciera but you can call me ABC because it is the abbreviation of my irl name.
    My favorite types are Ice, Fire, Physic and Dark because in my first deck of pokemon cards, I received a Ninetails, a Glaceon, an Umbreon and an Espeon.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hi! I am Glaciera but you can call me ABC because it is the abbreviation of my irl name.
    My favorite types are Ice, Fire, Physic and Dark because in my first deck of pokemon cards, I received a Ninetails, a Glaceon, an Umbreon and an Espeon.

Heyy ABC, welcome aboard! Pretty cool your name abbreviates to the first three letters of the alphabet. Is that coincidence?

Hey, I'm a big fan of Fire, Psychic and Dark types too. And what can I say? Ice is totally cool as well. :D

Hope you have fun around the forums. See you around! :)

Trainer 766

Heyy ABC, welcome aboard! Pretty cool your name abbreviates to the first three letters of the alphabet. Is that coincidence?

Hey, I'm a big fan of Fire, Psychic and Dark types too. And what can I say? Ice is totally cool as well. :D

Hope you have fun around the forums. See you around! :)

Aha!That pun.I didn't see that one coming.Maybe I need my blackglasses to block out the sunlight.

Years
  • Hello! My name's quiter2812 and I've just signed up to PokeCommunity! My favorite types are Fighting and Psychic, and that's why I like Gallade, though my favorite Pokemon's Porygon-Z.

Astral

Forever sleeping instead of working
    Years
  • Hello im anima i prefer fire types and dragon types
    Charizard, lucario and luxray are my favorites but mostly lucario

ahidjay

S.S.T
    Years
  • Hai Everyone,
    Nice too meet you all here in pokecommunity,
    You've got Hi from Batam.. :D

I love dragon type the most. and steel.