• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 6, 2017
hi I'm kinda new to this thing I've never really been an online forum kinda guy but none of my other friends actually like Pokemon aha and I like hearing other people's opinions. My favourite types are fire and ghost and my fav Pokemon is (as you could probably tell) typhlosion

Trainer 766

hi I'm kinda new to this thing I've never really been an online forum kinda guy but none of my other friends actually like Pokemon aha and I like hearing other people's opinions. My favourite types are fire and ghost and my fav Pokemon is (as you could probably tell) typhlosion
I know that feel,bruh.Feel free to make friends here,in this community.We will always welcome new people(feel awkward saying this since I'm nothing special,just a noob trying to contribute.Forgive me please!)

As for your love for Typhlosion,I'm afraid many people depict it as Fire/Dark if it has any mega evolution in the upcoming future.And I get that you love Chandelure,right?No?Nevermind.

Try not to get offended while listening to people's opinion.And as always,stay fire!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 6, 2017
cheers man, I see you welcome a lot of people aha, also I know typhlosion isn't anywhere near a ghost type I just meant that I liked those types the most as well as liking typhlosion but thanks for the warm welcome I appreciate it

Trainer 766

cheers man, I see you welcome a lot of people aha, also I know typhlosion isn't anywhere near a ghost type I just meant that I liked those types the most as well as liking typhlosion but thanks for the warm welcome I appreciate it

Cheers?You mean...with a glass of chocolate milk?I'll take it!Definitely take it!

Liking Typhlosion that isn't anywhere near ghost types but also liking fire and ghost types which is also part of liking Typhlosion but not part of liking ghost types but also liking Typhlosion as much as liking fire and ghost types as much as liking ghost and fire types but no connection of Chandelure but still liking fire and ghost types as much as liking Typhlosion.This just blew my mind!

Okay, I get it I need to seal my mouth shut...for now.

Please forgive and don't ban me please.

Also,can anyone make a YO DAWG/Xzibit memes out of the second paragraph?Thanks in advance.Just write it down.No need to include the picture or the meme itself.

Last edited:

Gabe19k

Dragon Master Gabriel
Years
Hi everyone, I'm new to this website and it's quite intimidating, but I'm looking foward to get along with it. My name is Gabe and I love flying and fire-type Pokémon, but my favourite is Spectile. I'm also a huge fan of PokéSpe and the Ash anime series.
Also, what's a signature and how do I get one? Thanks in advance for helping a newbie! :p

Trainer 766

Hi everyone, I'm new to this website and it's quite intimidating, but I'm looking foward to get along with it. My name is Gabe and I love flying and fire-type Pokémon, but my favourite is Spectile. I'm also a huge fan of PokéSpe and the Ash anime series.
Also, what's a signature and how do I get one? Thanks in advance for helping a newbie! :p

Hello!Welcome to this community.

Intimidating?Don't you mean cuddly?You mixed up those two.

There's fire and flying pokemon called....you already know it.Not sure if you like that.Also,Sceptile ROCKZ,YA'LLZ(never really used one though)

You have my respect for loving the Pokespe.ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY

not love Pokespe.

As for signature,I'm sure there's a way to customize your profile,like you did with your avatar,There's this thing called the dashboard,y'know?

You'll get along with us in no time,don't worry.

Be sure to check out Hack Studios if you're looking for ROM Hacks to play!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
My favorite is Dragon type cuz they rule . .. making grass , water , fire additionally weak to them . My two fav cravings are Candidate X and Garchomp. I am a rookie here hi like community

Trainer 766

My favorite is Dragon type cuz they rule . .. making grass , water , fire additionally weak to them . My two fav cravings are Candidate X and Garchomp. I am a rookie here hi like community
In other words,starters will be weak against Dragon types unless they have secondary types.And most of the Dragon types are Psuedo-Legendary,including Garchomp.Hmm...

Not a bad choice,mate.

Take your time in the community,a'wight?

Gabe19k

Dragon Master Gabriel
Years
Hello!Welcome to this community.

Intimidating?Don't you mean cuddly?You mixed up those two.

There's fire and flying pokemon called....you already know it.Not sure if you like that.Also,Sceptile ROCKZ,YA'LLZ(never really used one though)

You have my respect for loving the Pokespe.ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY

not love Pokespe.

As for signature,I'm sure there's a way to customize your profile,like you did with your avatar,There's this thing called the dashboard,y'know?

You'll get along with us in no time,don't worry.

Be sure to check out Hack Studios if you're looking for ROM Hacks to play!

Thanks bud, I've figured that out. Getting used to how the website works!
And yeah, PokeSpe is the shit. I don't know why there isn't still an anime series based on it.

Trainer 766

hai! Colors you forget that most of the lagandary pokemon are dragon.
Why did you quoted my post if you're talking to colours?

Only some legendaries are dragon,not much actually(Rayquaza,Palkia,Dialga,Giratina,Reshiram,Zekrom,Kyurem.Okay,I'll take back what I said) Pseudo legendaries consist of 5 dragons and two non dragons.

Years
  • Age 62
  • Seen Oct 31, 2023
Hello, every one! I I am interested in downloading and playing the ROM game Pokemon Crimson Skies but have not been able to download the game as I always get a message that says a certain key is missing. Than you for accepting me into the community.

Years
  • Age 62
  • Seen Oct 31, 2023
Hello all, my name is Linda and my favorite type of pokemon is water followed by electirc.

Trainer 766

welcome. Which section do you like here in PC.

You know,since he's a new guy,you should probably recommend him some of the favorable sections,Hack Studios,etc etc.Instead of asking him straight away since he's a new guy and POSSIBLY doesn't know anything and need a helping hand.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
Brand new here, I signed up because I wanted to play all the really great Pokemon Rom Hacks you guy's have made. If anyone has made a list compiling all of the great Rom Hacks to date, I would really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back