• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • What a nice choice! Hehe, I hope you like yours... ;)

pmd_box_1.png

pmd_box_2.png

pmd_box_3.png

giphy.gif

Lmao.... for that you get a cookie. However, I think you're a Psyduck.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • ^ I adore the above post so much! :D Plus, i'm a fan of Dawn, who also owns a Pachirisu^^ Thanks a ton :)

You remind me of Cherrim because of your avatar having cherry blossoms! :3

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • You can be a Wigglytuff today! Lots of energy, a strong fighting spirit, and a love for cute things... all of that makes you just like the Guildmaster, don't ya think? :D

tumblr_inline_okdckcoUlq1sdah2w_250.gif

LadyJirachu

Years
  • You can be a Wigglytuff today! Lots of energy, a strong fighting spirit, and a love for cute things... all of that makes you just like the Guildmaster, don't ya think? :D

tumblr_inline_okdckcoUlq1sdah2w_250.gif

I related to him A LOT when i was re-playing through md sky again this year, too! <3 This is perfect for me, thank you^^

Hydreigon, cuz it has THREE heads. And your avatar is Three from Beyblade Burst Evolution xD (i watch that anime too and i think its awesome^^)

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Weavile. You've convinced me my friend :P

can I PLEASE be a Pikachu? i'll give you a cookie if you make me one and i won't ask about it again. I just really want to be compared to pikachu for the next post xD :D

Back