• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Nope! I may screw around and take my time, but not that much.

Have you ever auditioned for something? A part in a play, an orchestra, whatever.

Years
  • I can't remember the last time I ate candy lol. I might've in my youth though.

HYE drunk texted/called an ex?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • My family went day-drinking at great-grandma's grave so.... yes!

Have you ever knowingly ate food that had gone off?

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
  • Nope! But I have consumed milk mixed with water when I was about five. I thought I was so smart when I said "Look! If you put water in, the milk goes up, and you get MORE MILK!" Then I drank it. I distinctly remember it tasting like soap.

Okay, after that long story, has anyone ever gotten stuck in a tree?

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
  • If a spelling bee counts, then yes, twice. I ranked seventh in basically the entire state in fifth grade. ;)

Have you ever been obsessed with a song for about a week? Like, where you'd listen to it on loop EVERY DAY?

Years
  • Into the Unknown from Frozen 2. Blasted that daily til December last year. Still love it tbh.

HYE decided not to remove the plastic off a brand new item you bought? (Like my aunt constantly does with her new chargers ugh)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yeah, for sure. Mostly little things but once a whole lamp, oops.

Have you ever spilled a drink on someone else?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back