• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie lovers unite!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
What are some of your favorite plushies? Do you have a lot or a small portion? What plushies do you wish you could have/they would make?

My favorite plushie atm is my Keia plush! I love her so much. I got her from the Disney Store not that long ago. I do wish I could have a Toren plush, but at least I can dream... right? ;w;

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Girl, plushies are my life. I love plushies so much that my boyfriend has banned me from bringing anymore home because we have too many. I have at least 20 of them (at least half of them sleep on the bed with us), and half of the plushies I own are Kirby plushies. My favorite one is my giant Kirby plushie. :>

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
I have lots of plushies scattered in random spots all around my room, including a giant Wailord I picked up from Nintendo NYC. I will never have too many.

I would absolutely adore something like a Muk pillow, though.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I like my jigglypuff plushie a lot. I can't sleep without her xD

I don't have a ton of plushies like other people in this thread though. We're a bit too poor for me to collect very many :P Oh well.

Years
I've got four Pokemon plushes - an archaic Snorlax and much newer Fennekin, Chespin and Froakie. You think your family don't know you and then they go and buy you Pokemon toys. Ah, the joyousness of familial recognition!
Spoiler:

But it doesn't extend as far as to buy me a lifesize AT-AT so I can fuck up the town, so there's a gap there.

Mind you, figurines are where it's at. I've got Rey and Finn, and I sing this to them every night:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back