• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: General Roleplay Discussion Thread "the RPD" (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
  • I don't even know what's going on with this place anymore ahahah

Anyone feel like typing up a description for a café sorta setting we can start the multiverse RP off with? I feel uncreative today >.< But I have the OOC post ready to go! As soon as the setting is finished. Maybe with some neat pics.

I'm studying atm but If nobody writes up anything (I'm sure Deceptio/Blarzigord will) I'd be glad to. I'm willing to sell the copyright to Deceptio for a cookie :D

I'd gladly write one up if it's needed. What kind of thing are we looking for? Just some ordinary café in the city? I'll assume that and quickly get a paragraph or two written up, nothing too fancy. I'll grab a picture or two as well.

*Tosses cookie in Foxrally's direction.*

Pleasure doing business with ya.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I remember how old-school RPs were with no distinction between IC/OOC, and JPs were nonexistent so conversations were basically 2-3 sentence posts. This is what the upcoming RP reminds me of :D

Also where are the two other filthy mods, Skymin and Magic? I get Swifty is a lazy bum but yo this is crucial talk we're having :O

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • My creation is famous! (unfortunately?)

Now let me apologize to every confused person who is here and who will come for creating Blarzigord. I NEVER KNEW IT WOULD GET LIKE THIS

Years
  • My creation is famous! (unfortunately?)

Now let me apologize to every confused person who is here and who will come for creating Blarzigord. I NEVER KNEW IT WOULD GET LIKE THIS

BETRAYER! WORSHIP OUR TENTACLED OVERLORD!
    HEIL BLARZIGORD!!!

I'm loving the splash and I am seriously looking forward to whatever Deceptio comes up with. I will say though, I like the idea of the cafe but it seems odd to make the cafe a place in an ordinary city considering its nature. If it were me I'd have it floating in some obscure universe somewhere or put it at the centre of the Earth or something else random haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I remember how old-school RPs were with no distinction between IC/OOC, and JPs were nonexistent so conversations were basically 2-3 sentence posts. This is what the upcoming RP reminds me of :D

Also where are the two other filthy mods, Skymin and Magic? I get Swifty is a lazy bum but yo this is crucial talk we're having :O
    Yeah I kinda... Like our 100 words rule 8)

Magic and Skymin are just alt accounts of mine, obviously.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • What kind of name should we give our newborn RP? Blarzigord: The Uprising is a perfect name.

*Ahem*

*Lord Blarzigord: The Uprising

Blarzigord would be ashamed of you and your insubordination Foxrally.

Edit: Oh lookie I'm the leader of the new page. Excellent.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I do believe that the title should be:
    In the shadow of Lord Blazigord

As Blazigord: The uprising would give the false idea that it has some sort of plot, while in the shadow merely says that Lord Blazigord stands above all.

In Blazigords... intro? Alex spoke to him directly. Is she one of his many wifes? :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD I was going to call it Portal of Blarzigord, but figured it was a bit too intimidating. I have a better name and you'll see it eventually.

Years
  • I do believe that the title should be:
    In the shadow of Lord Blazigord

As Blazigord: The uprising would give the false idea that it has some sort of plot, while in the shadow merely says that Lord Blazigord stands above all.

In Blazigords... intro? Alex spoke to him directly. Is she one of his many wifes? :3

I second "In the Shadow of Lord Blarzigord" as the title of thread.
    The great Blarzigord has no wives, we are all merely his possessions.

Years
  • I have no idea what's going on anymore. I was lost as soon as this "Blarzigord" character showed up, to be honest. Something about zombies? Or was it aliens? Someone was married to it? *gets confused and stops thinking*

Yay, cafe, woohoo! Drinks all around!

Foxrally

Years
  • All this talk about the new thread has got me hyped :D

So I was going through a few websites on my bookmarks page when I suddenly remembered an old RP website I used to visit 2-3 years ago. I didn't stay for long but I made a few characters. I went back to the website and after a while of searching I actually found the SU of one of them, take a look :D

Spoiler:

I hope to able to use him soon in an RP since he barely even got any spotlight in the other website.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • <p>
    I have no idea what's going on anymore. I was lost as soon as this "Blarzigord" character showed up, to be honest. Something about zombies? Or was it aliens? Someone was married to it? *gets confused and stops thinking*</p><p> </p><p>Yay, cafe, woohoo! Drinks all around!
    </p><p> Basically we were doing a jp for Outbreak, fox kept making non-cannon entries so I added a piece to it and this happened.</p><p><br></p><p>Creators advice: REVOLUTION </p>

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah I just... I really need to join Outbreak again, I feel 8)

I've put the drafts for the Café/multiverse threads up in a super secret staff place to get feedback from Skymin and Magic now~ If they think it's fine, I'll put them up soon!

Foxrally

Years
  • Yeah I just... I really need to join Outbreak again, I feel 8)

I've put the drafts for the Café/multiverse threads up in a super secret staff place to get feedback from Skymin and Magic now~ If they think it's fine, I'll put them up soon!

C A F É H Y P E

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back