• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Ash Hat Pikachu Available Worldwide From September 19th

Years
  • Still waiting for my Sinnoh Hat Pikachu...

I am glad that it will be coming Soon.

Speaking of Sinnoh Cap... that Pikachu is now available to download!

This one comes knowing Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail and Volt Tackle, and has the ID number 060407 which references the first dubbed DP episode airing on June 6th 2007. The weird thing is that he's at Lv9 and not Lv10, because Season 9 was still the final AG dub season, but it did mark the start of the infamously received TPCi dub in the US.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Unova Cap is now officially available, so get if this was the one you were waiting for!

He's at Lv13, has the ID No. 021211 (February 12, 2011 was the first BW episode in the dub airing) and he has the exact same moves as the Sinnoh Cap.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • This is the last night I can receive the Kalos hat Pikachu. Im really confused on how to actually receive a code. Please help!

You go to Mystery Gift, pick redeem through code, and put in the code PIKACHU20.

Years
  • I noticed Alola Cap's ID number references December 5th, 2016 which was not the date the SM anime started airing in full, but actually the date the first two SM episodes aired as sneak-peeks.

Years
  • I got the Alola cap Pikachu, because I was really late getting an English copy of the game, and my Japanese one wouldn't let me download the Pikachu. I think I had to see the I Choose You movie in Japan in order to get it on my Japanese 3DS.

But that's okay, since I am a big fan of Alola anyway. :D

Back