• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Post a song from your original country!

nundo

Quick! Dance like an eggplant!
Years
  • The Netherlands is where I'm from!

Yung Internet - Van m'n leven niet

Really curious what other countries have to offer. For the true Americans and UK, please search up a different country where your ancestors came from please, no offence <3.

Bay

Years
  • My parents came from Cambodia, and there's one band called Dengue Fever that does remixes of Khmer songs. Here's one featured from the podcast Welcome to Night Vale.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Gotta go with one of the best of Britain.

Spoiler:

But you know, OP requested something else. So I'm going to find something else and post.

EDIT: You get this.

It's Ukranian. Enjoy.

Years
  • Got too many options so I'm gonna narrow it down to someone who lives not that far away from where I live.

Good, good song. Shame he didn't do much after the early 70s.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Or for us North Americans we could post state-specific songs? That's typically what I do. There's nowhere else for me to go as I'm pretty sure my ancestors are from UK. lol

So... Oklahoma. Typically a state associated with one of my most-hated genres: Country. So this is actually difficult.

There is one song I know of.

It's not the style of music I really listen to, but it does have a very interesting and awesome instrumentation. Lots of bassoon and bass clarinet! I actually adjusted the bass for this one so it would come out more, because the bass is the bass clarinet and that is just too awesome. There may even be some contra in there providing a drone at times. I do not know for sure. I am not an expert on clarinets and their ranges.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

X8iX1ZN.gif

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    My parents are from Hong Kong! Which has been a part of China for about 20 years now, so I guess this works

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I don't exactly listen to the local music scene that much but I definitely know the best musicians out there :3

Back