• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Weirdest Anime?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What is the weirdest anime you've ever seen? Akikan and Samurai Pizza Cats pretty much take the cake for me. Don't even get me started on Samurai Pizza Cats.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • For now, I think the weirdest I've ever watched is Fooly Cooly, especially when it's so hard to comprehend what the heck is going on. Still great, though.

Years
  • Devilman was pretty weird but I'm not sure it's number one. It's just sticking for me because I watched it recently.
    Maybe Serial Experiments Lain?

Years
  • the whole monogatari was so weird o.O it was so weird that it was impressive haha. loves the monogatari series and its weird ass storytelling and plot

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Fooly Cooly and Serial Experiments Lain are both great answers here. Both are highly eccentric and fantastic shows.

I think that, uhh.. Bobobo-bo Bobobo-bo(???????) anime was the most bizarre, however.

Years
  • Fooly Cooly and Serial Experiments Lain are both great answers here. Both are highly eccentric and fantastic shows.

I think that, uhh.. Bobobo-bo Bobobo-bo(???????) anime was the most bizarre, however.

My sister likes that one, I could never bring myself to watch more than 30 seconds of it.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    School Days. Oh my Lord, I have no words. It's just on another level of ridiculous and not in a good way.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • food wars literally like any time someone eats some food it goes into this weird fantasy sequence where their clothes come off and basically like. am i allowed to say this on pc like they. o-word????? god idk i regret making this post i'm leaving bye

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    food wars literally like any time someone eats some food it goes into this weird fantasy sequence where their clothes come off and basically like. am i allowed to say this on pc like they. o-word????? god idk i regret making this post i'm leaving bye
    oWo

i haven't watched very weird animes, i think. but don told me there is something called bananacat and i think that has to be up there.

Years
  • Gyo and basically any Ito works are extremely weird, I'm surprised they've not got a mention yet.

Sharks grow mechnical legs, storm a Japanese village, start taking over it.......and then I don't even know how to describe the rest.

Years
  • oWo

i haven't watched very weird animes, i think. but don told me there is something called bananacat and i think that has to be up there.

The character is strange but the show isn't really if that makes sense. It's mostly just silly, cute SoL stuff.
    You've seen the character, Chura had it as her avi for ages.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • In general, I think anime that can be too dark/blood filled in general is 'weird' to me.

I don't understand the popularity of morbid type stuff xD I like happy things more. Due to my girly nature, its a good thing i've read about the term 'lipstick lesbian' just a few years ago (otherwise i think i would be deneying myself of my crush on korrina quite a bit, since being girly actually means a lot to me, and i know its more stereo typical for lesbian/bi girls to be more like tomboys lol).

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2021
    tbh I was confuse by the whole RailDex series and put it on hold. Should I finish it?

Back