• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hiii i exist! am back after having been cray busy for a few weeks. not saying i won't still be busy but... my brain is a little less in hypernervous state at least :3

Years
    • Age 26
    • she/her
    • uk
    • Seen Mar 28, 2022
    hello i would like to change my username but anyway im back after 5 years (no one knows me tho hehe). i want to make a pokemon firered fakemon rom hack but im dumb so it'll take ages lol.

Years
  • hello i would like to change my username but anyway im back after 5 years (no one knows me tho hehe). i want to make a pokemon firered fakemon rom hack but im dumb so it'll take ages lol.

Hello!
    Good luck with your fakemon romhack! Will you be making the fakemon yourself?

Hello! Long time lurker here who decided to finally join for some challenges

Hello!
    What challenges do you intend to do? =3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Probably monotype and random! I want to replay some games, but want to mix up the pokemon i use since I always use the same ones

Hey! Welcome to the community! By replay some games do you mean main series games or ROM Hacks? :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2022
    Hey! Welcome to the community! By replay some games do you mean main series games or ROM Hacks? :)

Main series! I would love to play some of those ROM hacks but i actually have no idea how/where to play those lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2022
    Hey guys nice to meet you guys!! I love doing shiny hunts!! Check me out on Youtube! Gonna hunt Darkrai real soon

Years
  • I feel I should reintroduce myself! I'm Jared, and I've been a member of this site for a long time now as you can see! I'm hopefully going to be more active as of now.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey guys nice to meet you guys!! I love doing shiny hunts!! Check me out on Youtube! Gonna hunt Darkrai real soon

Welcome! I personally don't have the patience to shiny hunt, good luck!

I feel I should reintroduce myself! I'm Jared, and I've been a member of this site for a long time now as you can see! I'm hopefully going to be more active as of now.

Welcome back Jared!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel I should reintroduce myself! I'm Jared, and I've been a member of this site for a long time now as you can see! I'm hopefully going to be more active as of now.

Welcome :3 I hope you'll enjoy posting around this time around~ maybe also try out the Discord server to make some new connections?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm actually part of the discord server! If you see me feel free to say hi :)
    Ah, so you are! You're in the fangame areas I see, I usually just pop into #general if anything :3

Back