Male
louisiana
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
8,433 posts
15 Years
Administrator Post
Forum Username Changes
Tired of waiting until February or November for a Username change? The Administration team has decided to allow name changes all year long! (No joke!) This thread replaces both the biannual threads of yore as well as the extra supporter username change thread. We've also updated some of the rules re: requesting taken usernames.

Please note that we highly discourage the use of multiple accounts on PokéCommunity. Thus, we ask members not create alternate accounts to "reserve" a username they don't want to risk losing to somebody else. It is best to take time to consider whether you truly want to change your username if you are worried about losing your current one.

To request a new username, please use the following form and post here:
Old username:
New username:
(Any related notes, if any)
Usernames must be:

36 characters or less
Appropriate!

Frequency:

Regular members are limited to one name change every four months.
Supporters are limited to one name change a month.
Platinum Supporters are limited to four name changes a month

For Your Information:

If you simply want to change the capitalization of some letter in your username, this will not count as a full username change; you may still come back and change your username for real later on.
Usernames will be changed as they are posted, so make sure you are set on your new username before posting as it will be changed right when an admin sees it.
If you're not sure if the name you want is available, feel free to use the username checker (http://www.pokecommunity.com/usernamecheck.php) to verify.
Administrators may allow a user to change to the username of a banned account on a case-by-case basis.

If you wish to take over an existing username, you may do so if both of the following is true:

1) The account has not logged in for four (4) or more years;
2) You have at least 50 posts.

Happy requesting! Feel free to private message an Administrator if you have questions.
paired with Cherrim

erik destler

pthhpth

Age 28
Male
louisiana
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
8,433 posts
15 Years
Administrator Post
Old username: Godzil
New username: Groc

I've had this name for almost a decade now, but on other platforms (mainly Discord) I'm known as Groc, so I'd like to cut down on confusion.
Donezo :D
paired with Cherrim

drag0nspell

hello

Age 22
Female
Los Angeles
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted April 1st, 2020
1 posts
6.4 Years
Old username: gabeethegoomba
New username: drag0nspell

Commander Saturn

Information Broker

Male
Canalave City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
461 posts
176 Days
Old Username: CommanderSaturn
New Username: Commander Saturn

This username is already taken because it is the original name that I joined with though I no longer remember the password; I would appreciate gaining it back.

Simply put, I love humans.
Think about it humans are the most interesting creatures you could hope to find.
And when I said humans I meant all humans, not just you specifically, important detail.

Dimitri

Female
Canada
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
15,620 posts
6.9 Years
Old username: Dimitri
New username: Narmaya
It's not in use

trdtrl

clear throat

Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
7 posts
2.8 Years
Old username: Trdtrl
New username: trdtrl

yes just decapitalize

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 11 Hours Ago
28,168 posts
13.6 Years
ok all done except

Old username: Pikachu37
New username: HackChu
The HackChu account already exists and their last log in was December 2017, so they don't need the following requirement quite yet:

1) The account has not logged in for four (4) or more years
Sorry! =( Feel free to pick another that fits that requirement.

art blog | art thread | mal
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

PokeChu

Life is a bowl of soup, and I'm a fork.

Age 14
Male
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
165 posts
302 Days
ok all done except

The HackChu account already exists and their last log in was December 2017, so they don't need the following requirement quite yet:

Sorry! =( Feel free to pick another that fits that requirement.
I am terribly sorry for inconvenience.
New username: PokéChu

Please do note the é. Thank you again. IF NOT... Than New username: PokeChu
https://i.ibb.co/zsyHcKB/dxwmkm-490710e0-def5-4d94-a06c-e9b0999f77d0.gif

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 11 Hours Ago
28,168 posts
13.6 Years
I am terribly sorry for inconvenience.
New username: PokéChu

Please do note the é. Thank you again. IF NOT... Than New username: PokeChu
No worries at all! PokéChu with the accent is unfortunately not eligible either since they haven't been gone for 4 years yet, but I've changed it to PokeChu for you. 👍

art blog | art thread | mal
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

_pheebs

I'll get angry, and take a nap.

Age 25
Female
Kalt Island
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
256 posts
1.5 Years
old name: Pheebs
new name: _pheebs

GrimySmash & D-CYPHR

Pokémon Catalyst

Age 21
Male
UK
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
35 posts
2.3 Years
Old username: D-CYPHR
New username: GrimySmash & D-CYPHR

Notes/reason: I made this account ages ago but now me and my brother ("GrimySmash") are working on a big joint rom hack and will be active in the forums/community.
- GrimySmash & TWINTAO, creators of Pokémon Catalyst (when we make the announcement thread it will be linked here)

Follow the official Pokémon Catalyst Instagram page for updates and more on the ROM hack: Pokémon Catalyst Instagram (will be active once we've announced the hack / when the hack has started development)

Also please check out TWINTAO's rap music and follow him on any of the platforms below:
SoundCloud | Spotify (new music will be here from 2021) | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook

Supporter of:
Pokemon Insurgence | Pokemon Infinite Fusion | Pokemon Adventure: Red Chapter | Complete FireRed Upgrade | Pokemon Unbound | Pokemon Saffron | Pokemon GS Chronicles | Pokemon Glazed | Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma | Pokemon Crystal Clear

phantomnestor

Age 22
Male
The Deep South
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
2,041 posts
10.1 Years
Old username: hoshiko
New username: phantomnestor

I figured it was time for a change. I’m not really vibing with hoshiko anymore
he/him; taken; current theme: happy sugar life