• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    Can someone please tell me where to find a dawn stone and move deleter?
    I'm on Sabulo Island btw

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Can someone please tell me where to find a dawn stone and move deleter?
    I'm on Sabulo Island btw
    The move deleter is in the very first house you see in Nestpine Town.
    Drw9FNe.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2021
    The item chart for sabulo island is wrong, the mega stones are swapped. It says that those who chose piplup would receive ivysaur when it's supposed to be charmeleon etc.

.uo

Years
  • LQoAEUu.png

Two sprites that are wrong here :)
    1. Ivysaur is actually Volcarona.
    2. Natu is actually Weavile.
    Love this game, thanks again Spherical Ice!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    Just discovered a bug, my Mienfoo had Regenerator ability and when it evolve into Mienshao the ability changed to Inner Focus which is not supposed to happen. Had to use the pill, so much time training didn't want to repeat that.

Years
  • *minor spoiler alert* btw, i noticed something on sabulo island, in the locations guide, it says the Kanto starter you get is the one that the Sinnoh starter you picked is beaten by,i picked turtwig but still got wartortle... i was kinda dissapointed just coz i was looking forward to mega-slowbro, but i never do 2 of the same type in my team wherever possibly, not too upset tho, blastoise is still awesome

Attachments

• Potental bug.png
      Potental bug.png
      7.3 KB · Views: 25
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Just finished the main story!

I have to thank Spherical and the team for putting together such an amazing ROM hack and I enjoyed playing it from start to finish! The near three-year wait since Beta 2.5 came out was truly worth it!

Don't want to put any pressure on you getting Beta 4 done now! :laugh-squinted:

EDIT: Pyroar has the Metang sprite

Attachments

• 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels).png
      1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels).png
      12.1 KB · Views: 21
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2019
    Hello Alice, It has been years since I used my account here, the last thing I remember using it was on this room hack as well. I just saw on YouTube that it is finally finished. I still remember that I requested you to include a link battle system for your fans to enjoy, I hope you can do it. This hack was a great one. Thanks a lot.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    The zip file for 3.1 is broken for me, and is showing as corrupt to my programs (RAR and 7Zipper, both on android). I've tried downloading it multiple t times to no success. Do you have a mirror I could try?

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    The zip file for 3.1 is broken for me, and is showing as corrupt to my programs (RAR and 7Zipper, both on android). I've tried downloading it multiple t times to no success. Do you have a mirror I could try?

Hey!

Tbh, haven't played 3.1 yet... but I use android too so tested it out for you. :3

Uhh, it's appears Spherical Ice actually has a direct mirror for version 3.1 (as of a few days ago), Check notes towards the bottom of main post.

I downloaded that direct mirror for v3.1 and ES File unzipped it no problem for me. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    Just finished the game and I am just so happy for it to be done! It was amazing! Worth the wait!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2018
    Can I know the levels of the gym leadears' Pokémon?
    I like to challenge them with lower levels on my Pokémon, it's harder and cooler hehe.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2019
    hi everybody,can someone please tell me where the green shard tutor is??i think i met someone that told he was underwater but i cannnot find him helpppp

Back