• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Wooo! Wait, no we aren't going to discuss the weather in the different months! Bad Kura! XD

Uh, uh, she wasn't doing that she was uh, DESCRIBING a quality of that month. YEAH, THAT'S WHAT SHE DO. Only describing a small quality. B]
    Just a trivial fact.
    Though, August is still the GREATEST month ever. All those memories of birthday BBQs and pulled pork sandwiches with super sweet tea and water guns. <3

And Fabio should totes post a Geargia YGO build in the Tabletop Games section

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    >Bring up weather in September
    >Kura replies to me
    >Gets Kura scolded

>:3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    ^Some people just want to watch the world burn.
    Evil mastermind in the house, yo.
    Kura, don't take the weather-bait anymore! D;

also, it's my 1,000th post! yay!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • There's nothing wrong with talking about the weather! Don't let that mean old Fabio try and tell you otherwise. Emphasis on the 'old'!

And June is the best month because it's warm without being tooooooo hot, and it also has my birthday in it. So of course it's empirically the best month.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • There's nothing wrong with talking about the weather! Don't let that mean old Fabio try and tell you otherwise. Emphasis on the 'old'!

And June is the best month because it's warm without being tooooooo hot, and it also has my birthday in it. So of course it's empirically the best month.

:C DON'T EMPHASIZE THE OLD! HE'S ONLY 9 DAYS OLDER THAN ME WTF :CCCC!!

I AM A HAG NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Why is it that so many people have birthdays in April? I feel left out.

Mine's in August, so don't feel left out!

@ Kura: YOU'RE NOT A HAG. SSSSSHHHHH. IT'S OK. You're a young, hot, sexy firecracker. B]

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Why is it that so many people have birthdays in April? I feel left out.

I think your real question is...what's so sexy about July that makes so many babies born 9 months later?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

I think your real question is...what's so sexy about July that makes so many babies born 9 months later?

The alcohol consumption on July 4th, of course. (here in USA, at least)
    Don't you love the drunkards popping firecrackers at your house because they can't see straight? :D
    I'm just happy I'm off of work for the 4th.

Years
  • The alcohol consumption on July 4th, of course. (here in USA, at least)
    Don't you love the drunkards popping firecrackers at your house because they can't see straight? :D
    I'm just happy I'm off of work for the 4th.
    An April baby is a beer goggles baby?

People were already setting off illegal fireworks in my neighborhood over the weekend late at night. I keep hoping they don't catch anything on fire.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    An April baby is a beer goggles baby?

People were already setting off illegal fireworks in my neighborhood over the weekend late at night. I keep hoping they don't catch anything on fire.

Maybe so? :c I was conceived on December 31, which makes me think mommy was drunk. ;; So it's a possibility.

Fireworks aren't illegal here as long as it's out of city limits...which is never, so it's always illegal, and the cops are usually the ones hosting the party. :D
    YAY LOUISIANA.

Warmer weather.. less skin exposed? Maybe?

Thanks Jelly, but I'm past my prime ;_; 21.. derps..

Don't even. You a totes hottie. I saw the picture thread! Besides I have always thought that the age 25 is when someone is in their prime. o3o

Years
  • I have no idea if my neighbors have started shooting off fireworks or not... I'm working most evenings. I do think they haven't been, though, since one of my neighbors now has a baby boy.

That and they have some mischievous young teenagers as well. So keeping fireworks as far away from them as possible is a good idea.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Warmer weather.. less skin exposed? Maybe?

Thanks Jelly, but I'm past my prime ;_; 21.. derps..

If 21 is "past your prime", then we are in a very sad world XD

I always think mature girls from their late 20's and up to mid-30's are in their prime. In other words, when they can most possibily and safely have kids.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Everyone says that your prime is when you're 30.. but I always thought 30 was really old .___.

No you're prime in 30 because you're old enough to have a really stable career, possibly have met/married the love of your life, not have to rely on parents anymore, but not yet middle aged or worrying about end-of-life plans. :3

I would argue that the prime is around 27-28 though, because generally 30 is a negative milestone because no one really likes to leave their 20s, lol.

Years
  • I agree with Went, but not because of the having kids part, although I think any time before mid-twenties is kinda young to have kids anyway.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I agree with Went, but not because of the having kids part, although I think any time before mid-twenties is kinda young to have kids anyway.

True dat. At 21 you've just gotten started with everything!

And I'd agree with Toujours and say that someone's prime is in their mid-twenties to early thirties. You're starting to see a decent bit of success in your career choice, you've settled down a little, and you have a pretty good idea as to where you are going beyond that point.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • Joking aside, in the modelling world.. a girl actually is "past her prime" after 21.. and that is pretty sad.

Good thing I have never been and never will be interested in modeling, then! my 21st birthday is this November

I never understood all these people who go "OMFG ONCE YOU GET TO 25 YOU ARE A SENIOR CITIZEN". At least around here they do, idk about the rest of America/the world. Um, no, a senior citizen would be around 50-60, or so?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back