• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I hate the smell of smoke, bleh, cant stand it at all, Id probably hate to live in the city for that reason.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The smell of cigarette smoke is actually calming for me because my parents both smoked when I was young. I would get paranoid as a kid, and worry someone would like break into my house and target me specifically or kill my parents in my sleep, and if I smelled the smoke I knew they were awake so they couldn't be killed in their sleep or snuck past.

I was a crazy kid.

Years
  • My grandma smoked all the time and her whole house had the smell. When I went there I always sneezed or coughed.

I really shouldn't have been allowed over there.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • The smell of cigarette smoke is actually calming for me because my parents both smoked when I was young. I would get paranoid as a kid, and worry someone would like break into my house and target me specifically or kill my parents in my sleep, and if I smelled the smoke I knew they were awake so they couldn't be killed in their sleep or snuck past.

I was a crazy kid.
    No kidding. XD jk
    But the fireworks were good last night.We were far enough away that we couldn't smell the smoke yet we could still see them. It was a lot of fun and I saw a lot of friends there. Btw, happy Canada day to all you Canadians out there! I'm half canadian, but my family always celebrates the 4th instead. :P We do, however, celebrate Canadian thanksgiving, on a completely unrelated note. XD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Happy Canadian day to Canada !

I myself hate the smell of gun powder...it makes me sneeze so I usually just stay home and watch the fireworks though a window.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • My birthday is in March :((((

I think it's the same as the American one but they celebrate it differently - the date wasn't pinned down for the American one until like 100 years ago anyways so it's not like a Thanksgiving in October is that outrageous.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    April confirmed for best Birthday month ever.

/Mine's the 25th.

Agreed. Also add me + other members I've seen with the same bday as me (April 29th FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW) + Audy and Erica in general. And tb iirc. n_n

AND APRIL FOOLS. YAAAY!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    September is boring. There aren't even any real holidays in it! Just Labor Day, which is just "ha ha you're back in school now" holiday.

Years
  • September is boring. There aren't even any real holidays in it! Just Labor Day, which is just "ha ha you're back in school now" holiday.

"Labor Day" in the US doesn't even have any historical basis for it due to the whole Red Scare history of the US. The rest of the world pretty much celebrates it May 1st...and the irony is it all started because of the 1886 Haymarket Affair in the United States IIRC.

But otherwise, it's not all about the holidays. It's about the memories you make during the month. ;>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The memory of going back to school and being too warm to wear fall clothes but too cold to wear summer clothes D:<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back