• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New face around these parts!

Years
  • Hey guys o/

Decided to join PC today :o. My names is Nikola and I've been playing pokemon games since I was like 7. Pokemon communities are rare in my country so I have to stick around online communities to share my common interests.

My main interests in pokemons are battling, breeding and making fun challenges so I will mostly be active in those areas :]

Can't wait to meet you all!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Nikola and welcome to PC!

We definitely have super active sections for all of those areas, and even more so if you're looking to make some good friends while doing it. I definitely recommend checking out the Battle Server especially!

Happy posting and best of luck to you! :)

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Hai! And welcome to the Pokécommunity forums! Pokémon has been a part of my life for... well, to be honest the majority of it. My parents used to buy the video cassettes for the first season of the show ^-^ (Unfortunately they're gone and I no longer possess them)

As had been stated the forums are teeming with battlers and folks who share the same interests as you do so don't be afraid to lurk and post about.

Having said that I do wish you a good stay and welcome once again! The more the merrier (:

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Nikola! Pokemon has been a huge part of my life for a very long time. We have sections dedicated to all those. We also have a Battle server which you should check out when you get an opportunity. Enjoy your time, and if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask~ See you around :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I've been playing since I was 5! Pokémon Yellow and Blue were my first Pokémon games going forward; they were all pretty fun in their own ways! But yes, it's great to have you! Feel free to check out wherever you like; challenges are pretty fun, so I hope you enjoy the section and all they have to offer! See you soon, and I wish you a great new year.💕

Chubz

The New Guy
    Years
  • Hello guys and gals, I recently joined because since I've left the Navy(stationed in Japan ??????) I have had a lack of being in a Pokémon community because in the sticks of Ohio Pokémon is the devil lol. I've been a fan since original, first game was blue but wasn't hardcore till a few years ago. I play the current games, fantasize about a remake for Pokémon Stadiums, watch the anime, recently started reading the mangas(on GS original now) and hope someday they make an MMO ??????. How are you all today?!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Hey!! I made my account just over two weeks ago and so far I'm enjoying this website. In case you're wondering, I got into Pokemon at the age of 4 when I started watching the anime, and I could guess you could say that I've been immersed in the world of Pokemon ever since! As you can clearly tell, Ninetales is my all-time favourite Pokemon. Anyways, that's a little bit about myself. :)

Last edited:
    Back