• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Spicy Foods?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'd say I can somewhat handle spice! Like I enjoy spicy instant noodles. Wasabi is completely fine too if that counts. Sichuan cuisine is torture though, from what I've tried of it. Sichuan cuisine is a type of Chinese cuisine that uses a LOT of spice such as peppers, to the point where it can be super overkill. Some of the food I've seen is literally bright red. Nope, nope, nope. :D

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I'd say I can somewhat handle spice! Like I enjoy spicy instant noodles. Wasabi is completely fine too if that counts. Sichuan cuisine is torture though, from what I've tried of it. Sichuan cuisine is a type of Chinese cuisine that uses a LOT of spice such as peppers, to the point where it can be super overkill. Some of the food I've seen is literally bright red. Nope, nope, nope. :D

+1000000 the first time I had Sichuan hotpot I died, it was covered in dried chilli and those numbing peppers and so red
    My Sichuanese friend just smiled while she watched the rest of us suffer

User19sq

I love spicy foods, so long as they aren't incredibly spicy. My limit is the level of spice that Buffalo Wild Wings' Atomic Wings are at, and I absolutely refuse any level resembling Mild.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I once consumed a spice girl and enjoyed it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    mildly. lately though any food with a certain amount of spice tends to flare up my sinuses and i for the life of me don't know why

not that i've looked into it at all shrugs

blue

gucci
    Years
  • i love spicy food, just in moderation. i had some enchiladas a couple of days ago and they were soo good!

Last edited:

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I really like spicy food but sadly my tummy won't let me :(

Back