• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
I experienced a similar situation with Naruto. I can see why everyone suffered reading in a weekly fashion, but for me it was really entertaining :)

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Also
(Bleach ending spoilers)
Spoiler:

A complete mess.

Years
Spoiler:

Years
Isshin doesn't count. He was in a gigai at the time he had Ichigo so he was essentially human. But yeah, I don't think Kubo knows what being "dead" means. Why is it that souls still have to eat and sleep and breathe?

Years
Has been a while but I think that shinigami had to eat to restore strength after using their powers a lot. Regular souls could just sort of exist in that depressing feudal Japan bit.

He probably had them need sleep because it was funny to put Rukia in a cupboard.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Isshin doesn't count. He was in a gigai at the time he had Ichigo so he was essentially human. But yeah, I don't think Kubo knows what being "dead" means. Why is it that souls still have to eat and sleep and breathe?
I recently read it summarized like this, and considering Kubo will never make anything clear ever, I've accepted it as my personal canon:
A living thing in Bleach has three layers to their being: the soul, the spiritual body and the physical body.
When the physical body is destroyed, the spiritual body remains, and keeps practically all of the characteristics of the physical one (aside from being made of reishi). A spiritually weak soul that doesn't have much of a spiritual body and souls that have their spiritual body destroyed revert into their Soul, which passes through the cycle, getting reincarnated on the other side of the "scale".
Souls (not necessarily dead, just born into SS) living and aging and breeding has pretty much always been a thing in Bleach. They make such a big deal out of the noble bloodlines after all (although marriage, sasuga Kubo, is painfully unexplored).
It seems to me that souls age normally-ish up to a certain point in their teens, after which point the spirit body aging (AKA the stronker you are, the slower you age) takes over. Would explain how few kids we see in SS.

Last chapter was comfy. Orihime and Satsuki needed more screen time, though.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Spoiler:

Years
Bleach has always had disappointing fights. I didn't mind the final boss tbh, his ability was like some bs from Jojo. Would have been nice to see his end game before the last chapter though.

As for pairings, it's a battle shounen. Renji and Rukia had history which we didn't see much of whilst Strawberry and Orihime have shared similar circumstances.

Also Orihime won the genetic lottery and Ichigo is a canon breast man. Makes sense to me.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Hiya, visitor of this brand new page! We're discussing boob bleach, come join us.

The coupling up was needy and uncalled for. There's been next to no romance between those two couples, why take their characters to a point where they must end up together :c.
Oh, the backlash would've been absolutely unbearable if Kubo hadn't paired peeps up in the end.

Also Orihime won the genetic lottery and Ichigo is a canon breast man. Makes sense to me.
Yeah, this. Rukia might be more popular and she has better (albeit nonromantic) chemistry with Spiky Orange, but half of the love was already there, Ichigo has a repeating habit of being assaulted by and flustered around giant balloon duos, and if readers of Bleach and Zombie Powder haven't realised this already, Kubo's breasts-to-ass-interest ratio is 100 to 0. His favourite should hardly be a surprise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back