• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon Sevii [New version Beta 3.5 out now!]

Favorite Gym Leader (So far)

• Talia

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Iyrena

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Arnet

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Iccabod

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
  • Pokémon Sevii

Story

You are a 15 year old boy living on One Island, one day Celio gets you to run an errand, and decides to give you an Eevee to protect yourself. Whilst this errand is being run, Celio's other Eevee gets stolen by a mysterious boy from a criminal organisation known as Team Delta. Our protagonist then gets wrapped up in the affairs of Team Delta after an altercation with the boy. But, you have other things to worry about. Namely: the gym challenge. It's your job to defeat Team Delta, save the world, and become the champion of the Sevii Islands.

Features

• 809 Pokemon catchable
    • A custom soundtrack, featuring 14 custom songs
    • 2 Regons (Sevii Islands and Kanto)
    • 16 Gyms and 2 Pokémon Leagues
    • The Fairy Type
    • The Physical/Special Split
    • New legendary capture method
    • Totem Pokemon
    • A day night cycle
    • and more

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Credits

Spoiler:

Bugs

*Note: All bugs are as of the latest beta.
    • A mega evolved Pokémon will attack itself the turn it mega evolves (In old version, may not be in new)
    • Any darkened area (IE with cloudy weather or rain) gets darker after screen fades.
    • The Pokemon Tower final room will have you be facing down when you spawn
    • Some of the songs (IE Team Delta Battle (in Sevii OG) and Gym Battle) don't have very good loops (This is to prevent other issues with the music. If you downloaded a version with a bug on the gym battle theme, just download the most recent version of the patch)
    • Some Moves have bugged animations in doubles (In old version, may not be in new)
    • If a Mega Evolved Pokemon is knocked out on the turn it goes mega, it won't be mega any more
    • After the credits roll, you'll be spawned in Pallet Town (just enter Red's house to be respawned back in yours)
    • If you white out at the Sevii Pokemon League, the home respawn script will activate
    • Picking up most TM balls will result in graphical weirdness (Just open your bag or any other sub-menu and close it to make it go away.)
    • (Not a bug, but important.) You can't fight Viviaria in Mt. Iron if you have a full team.

Download

Beta 3.5.2
    Old Version archive:
    Spoiler:
    Patch to a 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM

Fan Art/Fan Works

There's nothing here (yet)

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Pokémon Sevii

Story

You are a 15 year old boy living on One Island, one day Celio gets you to run an errand, and decides to give you an Eevee to protect yourself. Whilst this errand is being run, Celio's other Eevee gets stolen by a mysterious boy from a criminal organisation known as Team Delta. Our protagonist then gets wrapped up in the affairs of Team Delta after an altercation with the boy. But, you have other things to worry about. Namely: the gym challenge. It's your job to defeat Team Delta, save the world, and become the champion of the Sevii Islands.

Features

• All 386 Pokémon will be catchable
    • A custom soundtrack, featuring 15 custom songs
    • Mega Evolution
    • Ruin Puzzles, straight from Johto
    • 2 Regons (Sevii Islands and Kanto)
    • 16 Gyms and 2 Pokémon Leagues
    • DS Styled Pokémon Sprites

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Credits

Spoiler:

Bugs

• The Lv. before the level doesn't appear for opponents in battle (Trying to fix this)
    • A mega evolved Pokémon will sometimes attack itself after mega evolving

Download

No download yet, Beta 1 will come out whenever I feel it's ready

this honestly looks amazing and cool! hope it gets completed one day as this will be a treat! hope the sevii islands are expanded to be bigger!

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • this honestly looks amazing and cool! hope it gets completed one day as this will be a treat! hope the sevii islands are expanded to be bigger!

Hey thanks!

I'm planning on adding some new dungeons to the islands.

That idea of expanding the islands is something I'm going to try out (hopefully I can come up with some ideas, I get designer's block pretty commonly)!

bh02032002

Years
  • Hey thanks!

I'm planning on adding some new dungeons to the islands.

That idea of expanding the islands is something I'm going to try out (hopefully I can come up with some ideas, I get designer's block pretty commonly)!

cool! thanks for the quick reply! hope you can add more areas on the islands. good luck with this hack! i pray it gets done.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Oh wow! This looks wonderful so far. I've always wanted an adventure in which the character goes through the Sevii islands and then to Kanto. I'm aware that Korosu is the only hack to have done this so far!

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Oh wow! This looks wonderful so far. I've always wanted an adventure in which the character goes through the Sevii islands and then to Kanto. I'm aware that Korosu is the only hack to have done this so far!

Gee thanks!

I'll defently check out Korosu by the way!

Anthroyd

Professor
    Years
  • Nice, making the Sevii Islands into its own league. I really like the Sevii, but they're often removed or left without much attention. Congrats on your progress! ^_^
    Would be pleasing to see some overworld palette or tile changes. Playing through original Kanto maps without many modifications can be a bit boring.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Nice, making the Sevii Islands into its own league. I really like the Sevii, but they're often removed or left without much attention. Congrats on your progress! ^_^
    Would be pleasing to see some overworld palette or tile changes. Playing through original Kanto maps without many modifications can be a bit boring.

I'll look into custom tiles, maybe for Team Delta's hideout or something.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • A little update:
    I actually haven't been working on this recently.

I just have no motivation at the moment, and I don't want to force myself to work because the product will be compromised.

I have no idea when development will resume, but rest assured that this project hasn't been discontinued.

bh02032002

Years
  • A little update:
    I actually haven't been working on this recently.

I just have no motivation at the moment, and I don't want to force myself to work because the product will be compromised.

I have no idea when development will resume, but rest assured that this project hasn't been discontinued.

Ok thanks for the news. Wish you best the luck and I hope this project gets resumed soon

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update:
    I have resumed work on the project.
    I just mapped out a new cave area, I just need to add trainers and other person events.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update:
    I have finished the cave area! (Barring a digging mini game)
    The area is called Mt. Iron and is located on Two Island. (Entrance pictured in screenshot 8 and interior pictured in screenshot 9).

bh02032002

Years
  • Update:
    I have finished the cave area! (Barring a digging mini game)
    The area is called Mt. Iron and is located on Two Island. (Entrance pictured in screenshot 8 and interior pictured in screenshot 9).

that's cool. can we expect a beta soon? if not when do you plan the next beta to be released. thanks for your hard work and i hope this becomes a finished hack someday.

Back