• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA i have two insanely fluffy cats Ask Me About Them

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    what is the last movie you watched

Captain America: The First Avenger. Although I don't think I finished it... It was running last night when I was half alive in the sofa.

Before that, the live action Beauty and the Beast ^^ I liked it! Similar enough to the animated one, but better in some ways. Weird that Hermione was in it though.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Since I heard you were around dogs a lot as a kid (btw i was probably around cats more as a kid myself xD), what are some of your favorite dog like pokemon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Since I heard you were around dogs a lot as a kid (btw i was probably around cats more as a kid myself xD), what are some of your favorite dog like pokemon?
    Hmmm... Arcanine and Stoutland are awesome, and idk if Vulpix and Poochyena really count as dogs but they are the cutest imo :3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Yes, Vulpix counts as a dog. Foxes are in the canine family :P

Hyenas are not dogs, but Poochyena and Mightyena are based off wolves as well as hyenas I think. So I would say they are dog-like pokemon too :P

Now I shall ask about your cats.

What are their favorite toys? :3

Years
  • if you were forced to change your username on PC right now to something you'd never used before, what would you change it to?

change is permanent btw

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why was this revived o.o

Yes, Vulpix counts as a dog. Foxes are in the canine family :P

Hyenas are not dogs, but Poochyena and Mightyena are based off wolves as well as hyenas I think. So I would say they are dog-like pokemon too :P

Now I shall ask about your cats.

What are their favorite toys? :3
    A whip like thing with feathers at the end. They sit at this toy and scream until I pick it up and play with them.

if you were forced to change your username on PC right now to something you'd never used before, what would you change it to?

change is permanent btw
    Administrator

Which country do you want to visit the most, with cost no object?

When did you first have a pet?
    uuuuuh maybe Japan.

When I was 4, we got the first dog.

would you be open to the idea of getting a pet that isn't a cat and if so, which!
    A dog or a chameleon!! So adorable.

Back