• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile F2P or P2W?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Are you going to be a free to play player, or a person who pays microtransactions to proceed on with the game? It's been confirmed Pokémon Masters will indeed have microtransactions.

Years
I want Marill/Azumarill as my sync pair (which means I might be waiting a while unless we can do sync pairs with generic trainers), so I'm saving my Gems and Scout Points until a trainer with that Pokemon as their partner appears. So, I think I will find it easy to be F2P.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
More than likely F2P. I've been that for every mobile game so far, and I don't see that changing.

Miror B would be the only thing to tempt me, and I'm good at being patient and saving orbs/wymite/whatever up as well.

Years
f2p, probably. I don't have much desire to spend on this game. Not sure how well I'll save the gems you get from achievements/story/etc in the game though, will probably be tempted to spend as soon as I get enough for a multi-pull..... @_@

Years
definitely f2p. it's entirely possible to get some decent units without spending a dime on this game, it just requires more patience and more saving.

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
Years
definitely f2p. it's entirely possible to get some decent units without spending a dime on this game, it just requires more patience and more saving.

I agree with this. When it first came out I bought $20 worth of gems just to get started, but now with all the events and free gems I haven't even needed or wanted to buy gems!

Back