• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event PokéCommunity Dubtrack 24 hour session

Years
PokéCommunity Dubtrack

Music open for 24 hours on PC's Dubtrack!

It's back.

On our PokéCommunity Dubtrack room, you can sit back and relax with your peers, listening to whatever music come your way! If you like, you can make your own playlists to show off to everyone!

In this event, I will be hosting the usual shenanigans on there, but for a consecutive 24-hour period. That's right. 24 hours solid of music. Of course to keep my sanity as best as possible, I will be running several themes/challenges throughout the 24 hours to at least keep things a little interesting for me. Themes/challenges can include:

• Electronica (Trance, Vaporwave, EDM, Dubstep, etc)
    [*]Decadence (Anything pre-2000)
    [*]Video Game Music
    [*]Letter Challenge (play artists that begin with one letter only)
    [*]Homecoming (only artists from your home country or city/town if possible)
    [*]Alphabet (play artists from A-Z)

Standard PC rules will apply whilst on Dubtrack, I will be limiting song lengths to anything under 7 minutes, so that you don't only queue one song and then not queue anymore if we hit a busy time. I will as it stands be looking to do this on Saturday 1st June through until Sunday 2nd June, I normally run these from 10:00AM BST (GMT+1), however if that seems to early for some people, I can do this later on. If anything changes I will let you know...

...otherwise, whether it's to enjoy good music, chill out with friends or watch me spiral into madness (it happens!), I hope to see you there!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I'll probably be around for some of this. I don't think I'll aim for the full 24 hour like I used to though.

Last edited:
Years
It's a little late (sorry!) but here is our schedule for the 24 hour session! Hope to see everyone there!!!

bHYdiWV.png

Nero

I like it.
Years
Hello official PokemonCommunity, it's me, Rabinob, PokemonCommunity's only ever official Dubtrack host in history. Thank you all for joining me for a full 24 hours, I have to go to sleep now. I enjoyed listening to 311 for almost 4 hours, next time the mono-artist section will hopefully last 5! Speaking of next time, I am expecting a July 2022 date, but I may have to delay again. I will be sure to make an announcement at least 2 hours before it starts, so don't worry. The session is now over so anyone caught using the Dubtrack room will be banned. Bye!

Back