• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years

What are you currently playing? V4

After three iterations, the thread is back, and it's once again time to ask: What are you currently playing?

In this thread, you can tell us about what game(s) you are playing currently. You can simply list one or all the games, but you're encouraged to share your thoughts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Overwatch. I keep saying I'm gonna start *insert game here* or finish *insert game here* but in the end I just play overwatch.

string555

Banned
Years
I've been playing Pokemon Platinum here and there to work on a new team. Also trying to work on Kingdom Hearts. I've played through that game many a times, but somehow I never beat the optional bosses Phantom and Sephiroth. It was always too damn frustrating, but I think I can do it this time around. :D

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
A couple of games:

FFIX HD (PS4) - Just made finished up Oeilvert with my non-magic party and am now in control of Eiko in the Desert Palace. High-speed mode is a great for those trying to get the Excalibur II.

FF: 4 Warriors of Light (DS) - Haven't played it in a few days after facing some really annoying boss, but I plan to get back to it. I hate that you spend so much time as a damn animal! I still wanna finish this before playing Bravely Default.

Splatoon 2 (Switch) - A couple of hours of ranked matches nightly at the very least; new level is pretty neat.

Can't wait for Mario Odyssey at the end of this month!

Last edited:

TY

I'm just tryna get Supreme rank nowadays... the game consumed my life :(

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Currently playing:
- Pokémon Silver

On hold:
- Pokémon LeafGreen
- Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (I think I lost my save again ._.)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Currently playing:

Mario Kart 7 - It's a lot of fun. Need to unlock a few more characters and Mirror Mode but the characters I want to unlock (Daisy, Rosalina and Shy Guy) I have unlocked. I tend to play as Peach, Daisy or Koopa Troopa.

Super Princess Peach - A fun game. It is easier than the average Mario game but has a lot of charm and it is the only game where Peach gets the starring role.

On Hold

Pokemon Silver - Red is defeated and I have little left to do but Shiny hunt. I may try to hatch a Shiny Charmander.
Pokemon Pearl - Possibly the world's slowest Nuzlocke I've been on 2 badges for a while now.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
I don't have much time to play nowadays, but I'll try to keep this updated!

COMPLETED
-

IN PROGRESS
- Albion Online (PC)
Great sandbox MMORPG, just completed my PvP build, time to go wreck people!
- Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue (N64)
Fun little platformer with horible controls.
- Pokémon X/Omega Ruby (3DS)
Shiny race with Soapy, find all the details HERE!

ON HOLD/TO DO
- Zelda BotW
- Finish Shadow of Mordor 100%
- Go through my backlog...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Currently still obsessed with Rocket League. Just got the diamond rewards, so I think I can take a bit of a break now and focus on some other games. Question is what...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Mother 3. Halfway through but not motivated to play right now, trying to get back into it before dropping it all together

Zelda: Windwaker also halfway through but actually fell asleep playing it. Do not feel like going back

pkmin3033

I have put everything on hold the last three days to play Cyberdimension Neptunia...which I am now in the process of cleaning up. Should have that done within the next couple of days, unless Rank 8 is hiding some especially nasty quests...although Uni is totally broken in this game. As she's my favourite, this pleases me immensely.

I should really go back to Dragon Quest VIII on my 3DS, but truthfully I'm bored of it.

Years
Golden Sun, Pokemon Gold, and Metroid Prime

I had started GS first, then dabbled in Gold (though honestly, I don't know how much I'll play that right now), and then picked up Metroid Prime again the other day as I finally got the Wii and most of the games back. I need the ability to focus on just one game at a time, heh. Would make things a lot easier for me.

Bioses

Bloodthirsty Warrior
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 13, 2017
Sword art online on PS4 and Monter hunter on PS3

TY

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition
Toture Simulator aka carrying sister in coop missions in CS
Ghost Recon Wildlands

on hold:
every other game in my library

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Been going through Mad Max right now for achievements. I thought the game overall was just...meh, to say the least. Very long an repetitive, and the combat system is very vanilla. Gonna give Ghost Recon Wildlands a stab this weekend when it becomes free to play. Hopefully it's good!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I'm kinda playing FF1 and Pokemon platinum, but it's super on and off right now :p

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Danganronpa v3: Killing Harmony. All my 3DS games (Devil Survivor Overclocked, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, and Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions) are on hold because I killed my 3DS and I'm waiting for my 2DS to come in the mail.

Back