• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile What chapter are you on?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I just made it to Chapter 11 and after breezing through the last few chapters, got totally stuck again, so I'll have to grind the level training a bit and hope for the best. Taking a break to check my other games before I get back to it, though.

(Before anyone is alarmed, I have been playing the beta for a couple weeks, so I didn't make it 11 chapters in just overnight. 😅)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ^ That is still a lot of progress!

It doesn't work on my phone (32 bit, cry), but I got to try it on Sheep's phone. I beat the first 3 chapters, but that's enough for today.

Years
  • I'm training for Chapter 6 at this time since I barely squeezed out a victory against the Chapter 5 Boss by just a few points of HP and it ending up being a 1 vs 3, which I managed to beat all 3 Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    I am on 0 I am stuck in getting the game part, I don't think I am able to complete it.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • 69665462_10219954660846663_3845033724731195392_n.jpg

Completed all 10 chapters and moving forwards to Interlude 1.
    Now onto Chapter 11.

I'm training for Chapter 6 at this time since I barely squeezed out a victory against the Chapter 5 Boss by just a few points of HP and it ending up being a 1 vs 3, which I managed to beat all 3 Pokemon.
    My way was to challenge Blaine again and again in the level course and use the items to level up.

Last edited:

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • On Chapter 7 right now and trying to complete all the Event mission by grinding the various training facilities

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Got a bit farther and now I'm stuck on chapter 16. u_u I haven't given it much of a try yet, though, so later once I've done some productive things with my day I'll see if I can beat it now with some team/strategy alterations or if I actually have to buckle down and grind again.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Haven't started as my phone is incompatible. I may play this eventually if the developers ever make it compatible. I'm definently not buying a new phone to play it.

Years
  • I just finished Chapter 10, but I did play for a lot today, so I am taking a break. I did a lot of training, and the sync pairs I'm using right now are level 70, so the battles have been easy so far.

Years
  • Spoiler: PLEASE DONT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT FINSHED THE GAME
    apparently after ch 18 the game finishes because there's a cutscene with team jerkward (Lear) but you don't battle them yet. i think that would come in a later update, im assuming?

Years
  • I'm on chapter 10, haven't played since release though. I was hardcore grinding to level all my sync pairs

Years
  • Well, I think I reached the end of the main story for now, so my focus will shift to Co-Op battles and training other sync pairs. Just wanting to say for those wondering...you're provided sync pairs throughout the story that will help you finish the (current) story without the need to pull from the sync pair scouting area of the shop. If you're curious enough to open the spoiler, you'll see the team I used during the PML tournament itself:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

NobleDragonite

Ace-Trainer No.5634623
    Years
  • At the moment I am on chapter 17. I think I got my favorite Syn-Pair alredy but there are still so many out there.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Just finished Ch 8 and got Pryce. A bit slower than the others here and on Discord, but I was trying out some training courses and taking my time. After struggling through Ch 4-6 I keep using Will and Blaine's Level Up courses and grind quite a bit lol.

Last edited:
    Back