• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Listen, Remove, Add: Songs!

Years
  • Alice in Chains - Whale & Wasp: It was okay but it bored me a little.
    Exxasens - Sputni: This one was okay. I like wordless music, but I prefer it to be more captivating.
    No Frills Twins - Dying To Be Thin: This one was really interesting. Their accents are weird but cool, and I like how it addresses an actual issue, unlike a lot of songs.
    How To Destroy Angels - Fur Lined

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Exxasens - Sputni: That was... interesting. Kinda liked it?
    No Frills Twins - Dying To Be Thin: I mean, it does display a good message, but the song itself felt bland and uninteresting unfortunately ://
    How To Destroy Angels - Fur Lined: I could get into this yeah, I love buried vocals like this and the beat was pretty fine ngl
    The Strokes - Gratisfaction

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Exxasens - Sputni
    How To Destroy Angels - Fur Lined
    The Strokes - Gratisfaction
    THE GEEK x VRV - It's Because

Hard call because I really liked the instrumentation in Fur Lined, though as it went on I didn't really like the repeated sample throughout the song and felt it was rather unnecessary.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Exxasens - Sputnik : me like
    The Strokes - Gratisfaction : a bit too plain for me.
    THE GEEK x VRV - It's Because : gosh this was weird but kinda cool!
    White Fever - The Killing Kind

Years
  • Exxasens - Sputnik: I still like it but the other two were just more interesting!
    THE GEEK x VRV - It's Because: kinda strange but definitely interesting!
    White Fever - The Killing kind: This one was fun to listen to
    Post Modern Jukebox - "Sweet Child O' Mine" - New Orleans Style Guns N' Roses Cover ft. Miche Braden

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    THE GEEK x VRV - It's Because : bit too weird to keep~
    White Fever - The Killing kind : beautiful imo
    Post Modern Jukebox - "Sweet Child O' Mine" - New Orleans Style Guns N' Roses Cover ft. Miche Braden : hahaha omg yes
    Walk Off The Earth - Man Down Rihanna Cover

v
    Spoiler:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    White Fever - The Killing kind I like the other songs too much. Nothing against this one, though.

Post Modern Jukebox - "Sweet Child O' Mine" - New Orleans Style Guns N' Roses Cover ft. Miche Braden
    Walk Off The Earth - Man Down Rihanna Cover

The Avett Brothers - Colorshow

Spoiler:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Post Modern Jukebox - "Sweet Child O' Mine" - New Orleans Style Guns N' Roses Cover ft. Miche Braden - that woman can sing hot damn
    Walk Off The Earth - Man Down Rihanna Cover - eeek, wasn't a huge fan of this.. other two songs were just a bit better unfortunately ://
    The Avett Brothers - Colorshow - loved the singer here too! also a sucker for harmonica nowadays aha

Dessert Sessions - I Wanna Make It Wit Chu

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Post Modern Jukebox - "Sweet Child O' Mine" - Still like this one c:
    Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea - This one was fun to listen to. I like me some grunge!
    Sarah Gregory - Always Summertime

All of them were very good so honestly it was hard choosing one to get rid of. Always Summertime kinda feels lacking compared to the others.

Snakehips - On and On

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Post Modern Jukebox - "Sweet Child O' Mine" - It's meh. The original sounds way better imo.
    Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea - This is actually pretty good.
    Snakehips - On and On - Aside from the instrumentals being too loud at some point throughout the music, it's a very relaxing song. Out of the three songs here, this would have the better chances of ending up in my phone.

Fire Tiger - Energy

Back