• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Ducktales (Disney XD Reboot)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

According to the description...

"DuckTales" will premiere in a one-hour television movie to be presented for 24 consecutive hours, SATURDAY, AUGUST 12 (beginning at midnight, EDT/PDT) on Disney XD. Then, the series will debut with two new episodes SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 (7:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m., 10:30 p.m., EDT/PDT). Each will also be available on the Disney XD app and Disney XD VOD on these same dates.

David Tennant is Scrooge McDuck.

HYPE

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Completely forgot about this! The original show is part of my childhood. Don't really remember the girl, but at least it looks like Donald will have a much bigger part in the remake.

I'll be giving it a watch.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahaha Doctor Who in time machine trouble right here 8D

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    They just released an extended version of the theme.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The theme's softer than original, but it's a nice change. I declare myself a duck.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    And it turns out you can buy the extended theme on Amazon and iTunes. Which you better believe I will.

Years
  • I haven't watched the new Ducktales yet, but I heard it's really good. There's also some great voice acting, especially with names such as Kate Micucci (Sadie from Steven Universe), Bobby Moynihan (Panda from We Bare Bears) and of course the Tenth Doctor himself, David Tennant as Scrooge.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I grew up on the old one and honestly I prefer the old one. Launchpad wasn't Scrooge's driver(he had a Butler for that who is ominously missing in this newer remake). Wendy was much younger than they portray her to be in this remake and she wasn't this girl with pent-up desire for adventure but rather a timid little girl in the original. The nephews seem to be the same but the biggest difference of all is Donald Duck. Donald Duck wasn't in the series except for the first Episode where he drops the nephews off and in the series finale when he returns to get them. The voice acting of Scrooge isn't so bad though. Alan Young was legendary but David Tennant is doing a decent job as his replacement.

Furthermore, nothing beats the OST:

Original Theme

Last edited:
    Back