• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One of these days I'll actually be back~

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    The majority of my actions on this site for the past few years has just been these threads. I've desperately wanted to return to PC for years, honestly.

As for who I am, I'm a pretty average guy. I'm 16, I'm from the UK. My name's Harvey. Nice to re-re-re-re-meet you all~! I'm an avid fan of basically all things pretty nerdy if I'm honest. I love anime, games, programming. I've been around here since 2009, so I'm absolutely not new or anything. I wanna get re-immersed with the place I fell in love with, and I definitely wanna meet as many of you as possible, if anyone's looking for just a good chat~!!

Just pop me a VM, PM, or whatever you want. It's nice to be back for the nth time. Maybe I'll stick around for actual this time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The majority of my actions on this site for the past few years has just been these threads. I've desperately wanted to return to PC for years, honestly.

As for who I am, I'm a pretty average guy. I'm 16, I'm from the UK. My name's Harvey. Nice to re-re-re-re-meet you all~! I'm an avid fan of basically all things pretty nerdy if I'm honest. I love anime, games, programming. I've been around here since 2009, so I'm absolutely not new or anything. I wanna get re-immersed with the place I fell in love with, and I definitely wanna meet as many of you as possible, if anyone's looking for just a good chat~!!

Just pop me a VM, PM, or whatever you want. It's nice to be back for the nth time. Maybe I'll stick around for actual this time.
    Hey, nice to see you back! Oldie (: I have another friend on here called simply Rainbow haha, but you look even more rainbowy c: I suppose a lot of things must have changed around PC since you were last active then? I hope you think they are for the better!

Years
  • Omg hey. :O Welcome back Harvey! It's really great to have you back, returning users always make me very happy.

Looking forward to your (hopefully) continued participation this time, and if you'd like to talk you're welcome to message me. :-3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • The majority of my actions on this site for the past few years has just been these threads. I've desperately wanted to return to PC for years, honestly.

Welcome back, old friend! Well we haven't met before, but it's nice to meet you! I've joined around late 2009/early 2010 myself. But yeah, it's good meeting more and more old members of the forum back on here! I hope you'll once again enjoy your stay, and feel free to catch up with all you missed! I'll be happy to help if you need any assistance. <33

Back