• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?Community Get-together 4 - Chit-Chat and RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Sorry everyone, I won't be attending, I have to Salve myself for all the things I've done wrong here, So pretty much I'm not going to be here :) lol

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That?ll be like 10 stickies total if you do, so unstuck like the birthday thread temporally if we stick these.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • YES! it's finally here..

First Special CPU Kirby Jokes.

Near a Construction Site, Browser, CPU Kirby, and Yoshi was in the same construction company. Mario was the boss of the company. If you make Mario mad, you will get fired. Mario says to Browser " Browser, your assignment is to move the iron bars into a stack." Next, Mario said to Yoshi "Your assignment is to move all the rocks out of the land." Lastly, Mario said to CPU Kirby "Your Assignment is to get the Ford Pickup Truck." Then, Mario went into his trailer. They started to work. After 5 hours later, Mario check on the work. Mario looks at Browsers Iron Pile and says " Good job Browser!" Then he went to Yoshi and the ground was flattened with no rocks. Then Mario said "Great Job Yoshi!" When he gets to CPU Kirby, The pickup truck wasn't there and then CPU Kirby poped up out on the ground and said "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    All CPUs are too easy to beat in Melee, even three on one. =\

At least frosty can be a part of this one since it?s three days this time! ^_^; A lot of people will join in tomorrow I bet.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • 2nd Joke.

CPU Kirby goes to a Libary to find a book on Orcas. When Kirby went on the Libary Computers, CPU Kirby typed Orcas backwards. Then, Kirby finds the book, but when CPU Kirby went out of the libary, CPU Kirby Realised that it's about cooking, not orcas!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • :'( i never knew it was today...i have plans to go out of town tommorow! WWWWAAAAA!!! *grabs the chips and dip* okay dig in! :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back