• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time no see, PC

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Hello, my name is Jessica. I've been a member here since 2005, waaaaay back when the newest Pokémon game was Emerald Version. I've never stopped playing Pokémon, but I have drifted away from this site, apparently last visiting three years ago. At a glance I don't recognize any current members or staff, but I hope to change that.

I'd like to be a regular here again, as I have many fond memories of the community and I wouldn't mind making some more. I enjoy competitive battling, especially with so-called "unpopular" Pokémon. I also like fanfiction, both reading and writing, and I expect that you'll find me there soon rummaging through three years of material. =)

Pokémon aside, my other favourite Nintendo games are Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem. As for other consoles, I love Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed. I also love studying history, politics, and languages, and I'm working on original fiction as well. Despite this my major at university was Computer Science, because I love science and technology too. xD

If you've gotten this far, thank you kindly. I hope to see you all around on the forums. ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • omg.. I love Precure Heartcatch. It is important to me. <3 wb Jessica!!

Do you play the mobile Fire Emblem games? I loved Awakening and Fates, but Heroes for mobile has been massively addicting lately. Hard to keep away sometimes.. I should go do some summons soon with the orbs I've saved up lol.

Have a good time back here. B]

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • omg.. I love Precure Heartcatch. It is important to me. <3 wb Jessica!!

Do you play the mobile Fire Emblem games? I loved Awakening and Fates, but Heroes for mobile has been massively addicting lately. Hard to keep away sometimes.. I should go do some summons soon with the orbs I've saved up lol.

Have a good time back here. B]
    Thanks for the welcome! And it's great to see another Heartcatch fan. I feel the same about it, especially Tsubomi who I relate to so much. <3

I have the 3DS games and love them(except for the Pokémon-Amie part which isn't for me), but I haven't tried Heroes due to my not having a phone. My favourites are still Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn.

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
  • Hello, Welcome to PC!

Fire Emblem Fan, Eh? My Pal, Ethan N will be Happy to Hear That. He's had trouble Finding Fans due to the Series Status. :( If you can talk to him Sometime, That would be great. Also, Your Not missing Much with Heroes.

Oooh, Zelda. Have you Played BOTW? or Let Me Guess: No Switch because of Stock Issues? Your In for a Great Game if you Haven't.

Hmmm, as Other Games, I Like Sonic and Street Fighter.....Sort of...

Anyways, I'm MusicClues! Hope to You Around.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hello, Welcome to PC!

Fire Emblem Fan, Eh? My Pal, Ethan N will be Happy to Hear That. He's had trouble Finding Fans due to the Series Status. :( If you can talk to him Sometime, That would be great. Also, Your Not missing Much with Heroes.

Oooh, Zelda. Have you Played BOTW? or Let Me Guess: No Switch because of Stock Issues? Your In for a Great Game if you Haven't.

Hmmm, as Other Games, I Like Sonic and Street Fighter.....Sort of...

Anyways, I'm MusicClues! Hope to You Around.
    Hello MusicClues, and thanks for the welcome. ^_^

Yes, Fire Emblem has been lacking a large fanbase until rather recently, so it's always good to find people like Ethan who are fans of the older games too.

I actually have played Botw, though on Wii U. I won't pick up a Switch until there are a few more games to choose from, though I was tempted to do otherwise for a time.

I've never played Street Fighter, but i do have a passing interest in Sonic. I didn't have any Sega consoles growing up, so my main experience comes from the GameCube games. I'd like to try the older games, which I hear are much better.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome back! Wow such oldie.

I recently finally got my hands on a Switch and BotW <33 it's enchanted me already aaaa I just wanna keep playing. But I agree... There really aren't any other worthy titles for it yet :V not sure I'm a big fan of Mario Kart either lol.

Hope to see you around the creative sections again then c:

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Hi Jessica and welcome to Pokecommunity! Do you also play Breath fo the Wild and if so, what do you think about it? I love this game (but not as much as I love pokemon hihi)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • It is always a pleasure to meet another fan of Mass Effect. If you don't mind me asking, who is your favorite squad member? Me, my top three favorites happen to be Tali, Garrus and Wrex. I also noticed that you are a history fan. So what part of history interests you? Me, I happen to have a big interest in World War II. Anyways, I am Judge Mandolore Shepard, I look forward to seeing you around.

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
  • Hello MusicClues, and thanks for the welcome. ^_^

Yes, Fire Emblem has been lacking a large fanbase until rather recently, so it's always good to find people like Ethan who are fans of the older games too.

I actually have played Botw, though on Wii U. I won't pick up a Switch until there are a few more games to choose from, though I was tempted to do otherwise for a time.

I've never played Street Fighter, but i do have a passing interest in Sonic. I didn't have any Sega consoles growing up, so my main experience comes from the GameCube games. I'd like to try the older games, which I hear are much better.

No Kidding About the Fanbase for FE. I'm Glad There are More Fans now. About Ethan tho, His First Game was Awaking on 3DS but He has Played the Other games.

Aw, No Switch? Well, That's Understandable. Not a Fan of Mario Kart or Splatoon, I guess. Hope you enjoy Other Games till you do!

Sonic GameCube Games? You Must mean Sonic Adventure DX, Adventure 2: Battle and Heroes. Though the first two Ports from The Dreamcast. As for the Classics, Have Fun with them. They are Great, But I Wouldn't Say Their Better, The Sonic Fanbase Has........Mixed Thoughts for the Most part on What way Sonic Should Go. Some Want Classic, Some Adventure-style, Some want Modern. And Poor SEGA Just wants to Please the Fans. If you want to wait, SEGA has Sonic Mania, A New 2D Sonic Game Coming out Summer this year and Sonic Forces this Hoilday. They Are Looking to be Promising Games. Both are coming to Switch as well.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back to PC, Jessica! We're glad that you've decided to rejoin us after all these years. I'm sure PC looks pretty different now. Emerald was a pretty amazing game! I'm also really glad to hear that you haven't stopped playing Pokemon either. Did you enjoy Sun & Moon? As for competitive battling, we do have a Battling & Team Building section which is currently going through a revamp and there is currently a Spring Surge event going on there as well! I also think the Video Games section could use a little of your love as well :P

I also took Computer Science but I switched majors because MATH D: Anyway, I hope you decide to stay active and enjoy the community. See ya 'round yeah?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome back! Wow such oldie.

I recently finally got my hands on a Switch and BotW <33 it's enchanted me already aaaa I just wanna keep playing. But I agree... There really aren't any other worthy titles for it yet :V not sure I'm a big fan of Mario Kart either lol.

Hope to see you around the creative sections again then c:
    Thanks, I hope so too. I like Mario Kart, but only once it can be found in the bargain bin. The newest I have is Double Dash. xD

Hi Jessica and welcome to Pokecommunity! Do you also play Breath fo the Wild and if so, what do you think about it? I love this game (but not as much as I love pokemon hihi)
    Hey PokéMuggles, and thanks. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Botw for awhile(because it initially seemed empty), but now I absolutely love it.

It is always a pleasure to meet another fan of Mass Effect. If you don't mind me asking, who is your favorite squad member? Me, my top three favorites happen to be Tali, Garrus and Wrex. I also noticed that you are a history fan. So what part of history interests you? Me, I happen to have a big interest in World War II. Anyways, I am Judge Mandolore Shepard, I look forward to seeing you around.
    My favourite is Thane, who I've romanced every time I've played. Garrus is definitely #2, and Mordin rounds out my top three.

I am interested in many historical periods, though mostly older than WWII. At the moment I'm looking into the early Chinese dynasties.

No Kidding About the Fanbase for FE. I'm Glad There are More Fans now. About Ethan tho, His First Game was Awaking on 3DS but He has Played the Other games.

Aw, No Switch? Well, That's Understandable. Not a Fan of Mario Kart or Splatoon, I guess. Hope you enjoy Other Games till you do!

Sonic GameCube Games? You Must mean Sonic Adventure DX, Adventure 2: Battle and Heroes. Though the first two Ports from The Dreamcast. As for the Classics, Have Fun with them. They are Great, But I Wouldn't Say Their Better, The Sonic Fanbase Has........Mixed Thoughts for the Most part on What way Sonic Should Go. Some Want Classic, Some Adventure-style, Some want Modern. And Poor SEGA Just wants to Please the Fans. If you want to wait, SEGA has Sonic Mania, A New 2D Sonic Game Coming out Summer this year and Sonic Forces this Hoilday. They Are Looking to be Promising Games. Both are coming to Switch as well.
    Without new fans the series would quite literally be dead, so I appreciate the new fans very much.

Yes, those are the Sonic games I mean. I haven't tried anything since, and there seems to be a lot to choose from. I do like seeing him in Smash Brothers though. ^_^

Welcome back to PC, Jessica! We're glad that you've decided to rejoin us after all these years. I'm sure PC looks pretty different now. Emerald was a pretty amazing game! I'm also really glad to hear that you haven't stopped playing Pokemon either. Did you enjoy Sun & Moon? As for competitive battling, we do have a Battling & Team Building section which is currently going through a revamp and there is currently a Spring Surge event going on there as well! I also think the Video Games section could use a little of your love as well :P

I also took Computer Science but I switched majors because MATH D: Anyway, I hope you decide to stay active and enjoy the community. See ya 'round yeah?
    Thank you, and yes, PC looks very different now. I was disappointed to see that the Clubs sections are no more(as I used to frequent them when I was last here), but most of the changes are great.

I love Sun & Moon, and I think Alola will be my 2nd favourite region after Sinnoh. I do wish there were more new Pokémon though.

Aw, you don't like math? It's one of my favourite subjects, and I almost decided to major in it instead. English is what I didn't like, despite my being a writer. xD

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Thanks, I hope so too. I like Mario Kart, but only once it can be found in the bargain bin. The newest I have is Double Dash. xD

Hey PokéMuggles, and thanks. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Botw for awhile(because it initially seemed empty), but now I absolutely love it.

My favourite is Thane, who I've romanced every time I've played. Garrus is definitely #2, and Mordin rounds out my top three.

I am interested in many historical periods, though mostly older than WWII. At the moment I'm looking into the early Chinese dynasties.

Without new fans the series would quite literally be dead, so I appreciate the new fans very much.

Yes, those are the Sonic games I mean. I haven't tried anything since, and there seems to be a lot to choose from. I do like seeing him in Smash Brothers though. ^_^

Thank you, and yes, PC looks very different now. I was disappointed to see that the Clubs sections are no more(as I used to frequent them when I was last here), but most of the changes are great.

I love Sun & Moon, and I think Alola will be my 2nd favourite region after Sinnoh. I do wish there were more new Pokémon though.

Aw, you don't like math? It's one of my favourite subjects, and I almost decided to major in it instead. English is what I didn't like, despite my being a writer. xD

The club section isn't around anymore, but most clubs are now in their respective home boards. I think most of them have a "Club" prefix in where you can search and weed out threads with that prefix.
    Yeah... after I graduated high school math has just been so bleh to me D:

ps: yay justice for sinnoh!

Years
  • Heyo Welcome back! Nice to meet ya! Competitive battling? lol I never been to battle server though that is a awesome place xD Which are these unpopular pokemon? -_-
    You started posting around wooohhh I saw you around forum games c: Everything changed but forum games are same as before, right? xD

Aw, you don't like math? It's one of my favourite subjects, and I almost decided to major in it instead

Da...mmn! Aahh I love math too xD I love science and anything related to it. I'm also pursuing Computer science at moment <3 The coding is real Pain ( I mean fun) We got a section dedicated to science & tech too c: Make sure to come around there! You having fun so far? Hope to see you around more ^.^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Whoa, long time no see indeed! There's still a few of us old timers hanging around, though most of us have changed names over time. It's nice to see a familiar face, welcome back! :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello, my name is Jessica. I've been a member here since 2005, waaaaay back when the newest Pokémon game was Emerald Version. I've never stopped playing Pokémon, but I have drifted away from this site, apparently last visiting three years ago. At a glance I don't recognize any current members or staff, but I hope to change that.

I'd like to be a regular here again, as I have many fond memories of the community and I wouldn't mind making some more. I enjoy competitive battling, especially with so-called "unpopular" Pokémon. I also like fanfiction, both reading and writing, and I expect that you'll find me there soon rummaging through three years of material. =)

Pokémon aside, my other favourite Nintendo games are Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem. As for other consoles, I love Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed. I also love studying history, politics, and languages, and I'm working on original fiction as well. Despite this my major at university was Computer Science, because I love science and technology too. xD

If you've gotten this far, thank you kindly. I hope to see you all around on the forums. ^_^
    Hey Jessica! I joined PC around 3 years back, so I don't think we might be familiar, but hey, welcome back to the community.

Legend of Zelda & Fire Emblem are two of my fav games as well.

I was also an avid competitive battler, but its been a long time since I've played any Pokemon game, have to juggle work & studies, so hardly get time for much else.

Anyways, I hope you have a longer stay here this time. Feel free to drop in a VM if you ever feel like chatting. Hope to see ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Heyo Welcome back! Nice to meet ya! Competitive battling? lol I never been to battle server though that is a awesome place xD Which are these unpopular pokemon? -_-
    You started posting around wooohhh I saw you around forum games c: Everything changed but forum games are same as before, right? xD

Da...mmn! Aahh I love math too xD I love science and anything related to it. I'm also pursuing Computer science at moment <3 The coding is real Pain ( I mean fun) We got a section dedicated to science & tech too c: Make sure to come around there! You having fun so far? Hope to see you around more ^.^
    Thanks, nice to meet you too. I haven't checked it out either, but since I don't have WiFi it sounds like a good idea.

These unpopular Pokémon are those from the lower tiers having a go in the higher ones. One of my favourite battles included a Pachirisu sweep in OU.

I've seen around the games section too. It is basically unchanged, but I did notice that the four word rule is gone. Nonetheless i still intend to obey it. xD

Cool, what languages do you use? I'm mostly familiar with Basic, Java, & C++, but I'd like to try some new stuff, particularly for game-making.

Whoa, long time no see indeed! There's still a few of us old timers hanging around, though most of us have changed names over time. It's nice to see a familiar face, welcome back! :D
    omg Lightning's still here! I had a feeling you might be, though I had my doubts when I didn't see your old name on the list of staff members. And you still like Cherrim pie I see. =P

Hey Jessica! I joined PC around 3 years back, so I don't think we might be familiar, but hey, welcome back to the community.

Legend of Zelda & Fire Emblem are two of my fav games as well.

I was also an avid competitive battler, but its been a long time since I've played any Pokemon game, have to juggle work & studies, so hardly get time for much else.

Anyways, I hope you have a longer stay here this time. Feel free to drop in a VM if you ever feel like chatting. Hope to see ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:
    Thanks. I don't remember you from before, but I've seen you around the forums already, ^_^

I have experience juggling work and studies myself, and I know it isn't fun-it's part of why I drifted away from here. Hang in there, and remember that the longer you're away from Pokémon(or anything, really), the more fun you'll have catching up when you can.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yeah, you'd be surprised how many of us have come back. It's hard to leave this place completely...

It's nice to see another familiar face coming back! Quite a bit has changed, but I think you'll find it's still the same feel.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I think I've seen you around before, but I don't think we actually spoken! But it's nice to meet you. <33 I hope you have fun during your return!

I'll be glad to assist you with any means if you need it! And I hope you have a good day. :3

Back