• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I vote for Simulacra. It looks great, and it sounds awesome.

You need 30 posts to vote, and you need to bulk that up a lot.

I vote for Pokémon Simulacra. It's a very easy choice when you compare to the other hacks on the list. Simulacra is the standout hack on PC in my eyes. It has perfect tiles and pals, outstanding and flawless mapping. Some fantastic features and a sound storyline. The only thing it is really lacking is in top quality scripts, don't worry I am sorting this out for him at the moment ;)

And again ^^

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I Forgot to vote...My Bad...

I Vote for Simulacra...The Story is Solid and Well Developed...And Sure Has a lot of thought put into it...
sasquatchd00d's Mapping Style is absolutely superb...No...Scratch that...Flawless...If You Don't like the maps...Then you must be blind...
And I...Personally...Love His Tiles...There Plain Excellent...The Choice in Pals is Excellent...He has Excellent taste in tiles...

So...Yeah...I Vote for Simulacra...Its a Stand Alone on the list this week...

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
I definately vote for Power of One, I have played it and it rocks, also because i have always wanted to play a hack with that kind of storyline, but they never get finished, i have no doubts that this one is going to be completed!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
There's so many great hacks...
But I'm voting for Johto Adventures. It has original storyline... since all anime hacks were ones with the story of first anime season.
Also Power of One is great too but it already has 2 votes xD

iX Billie

Land Shark
Years
  • Age 24
  • Nah.
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
My favourite is Pokemon Light Platinum. It has amazing graphics and the I love tiles and palletes...the script is kinda, but still it is THE BEST!

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
i vote for Johto Adventures great hack differnt from other anime based hack
Johto Adventures ftw

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
Years
I vote for Kyanite!
The storyline looks extremely original. I've never seen a game that allows you to become a gym leader. Wow!

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
team light its a great hack with a good tileste and maps

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I vote for Pokemon DarkCopper because it seems to have amazing progress since the time it started and it seems like a promising hack that people can look forward to and everyone loves a Deathnote cameo every now and then.

Quil

Me
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 1, 2010
I vote for Pokémon Kyanite. It has great scripts, lots of orginal ideas, nice tiles etc ^^

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
I vote for Pokemon Light because I'm in the hacking team and because it has good features and good stuff in pokemon light

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
I vote for pokemon light it is so good that I worked extra hard to get 30 post so I can vote for pokemon light the fakemon are great and the maps are amazing not to men chin the great storyline

Back