• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post a PokéPic!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
^ Aww, poor Dratini! With an expression like that, I'd fix its teddy time and time again, haha.

Can anyone relate to this picture?
Spoiler:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
^ Yeah, that has definitely happened. xD Though usually I just hurl a Poké Ball at it when I'm unprepared and hope the odds are with me.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
^ Whoaaaaaaaaaaa... First the Yu-Gi-Oh stuff, and now Ace Attorney of all things?! O_O By this point, I'm just coming to this thread to see all of my favorite franchises getting crossed over with Pokémon, haha. =)

Anyway, have some more Oak! xD
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
^ Ahaha, one of the better Confusion comics I've seen! Greninja'd!
^ Somehow I don't think Ghetsis is the Camping-type. ;P

Now for Pok?mon + Smash Bros!
Spoiler:

Hey, hey Revise, check out this. ;]
Spoiler:

I'm curious, the image won't show up for me. D:

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
^ You know, Honedge might actually be pretty interesting, do more damage while it saps your health. High risk, high reward!
He says, pretending to know stuff about Smash Bros.

I'm curious, the image won't show up for me. D:

Huh, that's weird. It was working the other day just fine. Let me try this again. :)

Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

Years
^ Nooooo, you should have spared me the trauma! ;__; *sobs while cradling Pikachu*

You guys won't believe what I found while scrolling through completely ordinary Pokémon images!

Spoiler:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
^ Looks like there's a new reaction gif to use! xD

Anyway, this next one would probably be more fitting in a few months from now, but here goes nothing!

Spoiler:

You guys won't believe what I found while scrolling through completely ordinary Pok?mon images!

Spoiler:

W-whaaaat?! BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! That's a one-of-a-kind image that solely exists on my imgur account! O_O

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
That look you get when you see that ONE co-worker you just can't stand start work at the same time as you do.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back