• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post a PokéPic!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Here's why aim matters when throwing a pokeball:
Spoiler:

PageEmp

Years
Spoiler:

Although I honestly do question what the Steelix form would look like. Maybe a donut with spikes? I dunno.

Last edited:

PageEmp

Years
So I was looking up discussions on how offensive/dark pokemon adventures were and found this thing that's supposed to tell you how it isn't that:
Spoiler:

First off, wow, calling Arcanine a cat. The stripes it has may be somewhat tiger-like, but evry piece of media I've seen considers it a dog.

Secondly, looking at it, is the Frokie and Eevee panel even from pokemon adventures? Sure the art style for that comic has greatly detiorated over time imo, but that definitely looks like it came from a different pokemon comic.

Last edited:
Years
So I was looking up discussions on how offensive/dark pokemon adventures were and found this thing that's supposed to tell you how it isn't that:
Spoiler:

First off, wow, calling Arcanine a cat. The stripes it has may be somewhat tiger-like, but evry piece of media I've seen considers it a dog.

Secondly, looking at it, is the Frokie and Eevee panel even from pokemon adventures? Sure the art style for that comic has greatly detiorated over time imo, but that definitely looks like it came from a different pokemon comic.

Apparently it's a page from the official X&Y manga! I found it just now:
Spoiler:

Here's the wiki page if that doesn't work for you. Definitely looks like very simple art, but they probably do that on purpose to save time and meet deadlines I imagine D:

(calling arcanine a cat tho... what haha)

PageEmp

Years
don't have any gifs, so i'll just post memes here

oNXmQJ9.png

Well that isn't wrong, since they both have hair balls.

Pokemon trainers using their brains:
Spoiler:

To think this would all be prevented had the trainers not used their creatures to target the other trainer. Which you can't do in the main games, but would be interesting if you could.

Back