• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Adapt this please

Years
  • If you could select any manga that does not currently have an adaption to receive a (good) anime version, which would you choose?

Years
  • As I'm a heavy reader, I've got a few that I've picked up over the years that I'd like to see adapted:

A Certain Scientific Accelerator
    A.I. Love You
    Codename Sailor V
    K-On! High School
    K-On! College
    Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
    Ojojojo

I think the only one that stands a realistic chance at being adapted at this point is A Certain Scientific Accelerator. The rest are either too old or too unknown.

There are other series that I want re-adapted, but they do already have adaptations.

And then there's Pokemon Special that's never going to be adapted (nor should it be) because the existing anime holds much more nostalgic and introductory value and is also less controversial than a Special adaptation would be.

pkmin3033

This this this this this.

I hunger for more anime of this franchise. If season 3 of Index or Railgun won't happen, I want an adaptation of Accelerator. I don't even care if it's incomplete; I want it NOW.

Also, if they could finish adapting Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Rozen Maiden, that'd be great. I really hope Overlord gets another season too...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Black Clover, oh, wait, that's happening already!

Shuuen no Shiori Project (it's a multi-media franchise...where's my anime already?)
    Seiyu-ka!
    All the arcs of Haruhi Suzumiya that weren't animated.
    Otomen.
    And, maybe a more proper adaption of the Pandora Hearts manga? The anime sucked.

Years
  • This this this this this.

I hunger for more anime of this franchise. If season 3 of Index or Railgun won't happen, I want an adaptation of Accelerator. I don't even care if it's incomplete; I want it NOW.

Also, if they could finish adapting Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Rozen Maiden, that'd be great. I really hope Overlord gets another season too...

Not sure what the deal is with Index since I'm pretty sure there's enough source material for another season, but I'm pretty sure Railgun doesn't have enough material for another season.

Black Clover, oh, wait, that's happening already!

Shuuen no Shiori Project (it's a multi-media franchise...where's my anime already?)
    Seiyu-ka!
    All the arcs of Haruhi Suzumiya that weren't animated.
    Otomen.
    And, maybe a more proper adaption of the Pandora Hearts manga? The anime sucked.

YES TO THE REST OF HARUHI. YES YES YES.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    As I'm a heavy reader, I've got a few that I've picked up over the years that I'd like to see adapted:

A Certain Scientific Accelerator
    A.I. Love You
    Codename Sailor V
    K-On! High School
    K-On! College
    Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
    Ojojojo

I think the only one that stands a realistic chance at being adapted at this point is A Certain Scientific Accelerator. The rest are either too old or too unknown.

There are other series that I want re-adapted, but they do already have adaptations.

And then there's Pokemon Special that's never going to be adapted (nor should it be) because the existing anime holds much more nostalgic and introductory value and is also less controversial than a Special adaptation would be.

they should adapt pokemon special along side the currently existing anime, only make it so that pokemon special is on toonami while the existing anime plays on regular CN. make it clear that special is more for an older audience then the main anime
    its not like pokemon isn't big enough and old enough to pull this off.

odds are Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer won't get an anime, though it really deserves one a lot more then some a lot of the other anime out there.
    but i wouldn't count anything out just for being old, i mean look at all the reboots we've had in recent years like DBS, digimon tri, sailor moon crystal ect.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Not technically manga but... Tower of God and DICE would be nice to have. And a second season of deadman wonderland and overlord off the top of my head.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'm not sure an adaptation could do Tower of God justice if it's the one I'm thinking it is.

Depending on which studio got a hold on it. Most likely it wouldn't be as great as I'd always dreamed but what ever is? It'd be nice being able to see the entire comic with the improved art and being able to hear turtles more times each episode than I'd ever hoped to in my life.

Back