• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Hello, I've tried patching the game many times and I get stuck at a white screen, I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
I just downloaded this, but I must be doing something wrong because I load up mGBA, then load Firered as my ROM, and when I click load patch and load the Fused Dimensions file I just get a white screen and the odd static noise. Could someone let me know if I am missing a step as I am really looking forward to playing this!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
I just downloaded this but I seem to be doing something wrong and was hoping someone could point it out. I have mGBA and loaded a firered ROM, but when I click load Patch and load the Fuzed Dimensions file from above it just goes to a white screen and gives off static.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 20, 2022
I'm having an issue applying the patch to the base rom, whenever I open the rom after applying the patch, it loads the rom so slowly, yet other roms open fine. Any ideas on how to help?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 24, 2022
Where is the ROM download? I downloaded the 2.3.ibs but it didn't load on the emulators

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 1, 2022
Can someone help me?
when i try to open the game on mGBA its shows: "Could not load game. Are you sure it's in the corrct format?"

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Oct 1, 2022
im having trouble opening this in a gba emulator, could anyone help? ive tried changing the file type to a gba file but when i open it in the emulator i just get a blank white screen

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 21, 2022
hi, i'm a big fan of your rom! the fusions are really really cool, i'm just curious if you have a full pokedex link? i'm trying to finish it and there's some mons who i'm stuck on, and i just can't figure out how to get them. like pokemon 258 for example, i Think it has something to do with Espreavus/meowmagius? but i just can't figure it out

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
hi, really interested in this game, just wondering, is there an exp share in this game, how does it work, and finally how do you get it?

Back