• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Top 20 Fugliest Pokemon Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Although I don't agree with most of the pokes on this list, I must say that this is one of the funniest threads I have seen.
    Aipom should still be at least in the top five. Its blank stare and all around stupidness makes my eyes hurt every time I see it.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • My thoughts on the OP's "fugly" list

#20: Lucario - Can't agree with you there, Lucario looks awesome
    #19: Deoxys - Agreed
    #18: Registeel - Agreed
    #17: Latios - Might not of looked as good as his sister but not so bad to be called fugly...
    #16: Gliscor - Its weird and I would of agreed with you a while ago.
    #15: Relicanth - Agreed, but there's not much that can make a ancient mud coloured fish look appealing
    #14: Luxray - HELL NO! Luxray is cool. Hell, I'd wish to be reincarnated as a Shinx just to eventually look like that XD
    #13: Staraptor - Ingame yes...not so much otherwise
    #12: Skuntank - Sort of agree, but I have a soft spot for Skuntank
    #11: Wormadam - Agreed.
    #10: Happiny - I really dislike it, its like a combination of disgustingly cute and fugly which is even worse.
    #9: Gulpin - Hmmmm...Dull but not quite
    #8: Mesprit - Disagree
    #7: Dusknoir - Just exceptionally weird looking that's all.
    #6: Cradily - See above, original in my eyes however
    #5: Spiritomb - Its the twisted, tortured, spiritual remains over 100 souls. You can't really make something like that look cool at all.
    #4: Probopass - Agreed!!
    #3: Shiftry - Can't totally agree with you, but its at least weird looking.
    #2: Abomasnow - I don't mind it.
    #1: Chimchar - Not one of my favourite starters but not really qualified for the king of fugly

Years
  • Are you people that blind and lacking of taste? Dunsparce is NOT ugly!

dunsparce.png

I mean, just look at it. A land snake with wings, a drill tail, and eyes that never seem to open? How can you beat that? =P

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Hang on, I've just noticed something. You claim Latios is fugly, yet Latias is beautiful? Now, lets face facts, they're really just recolours of each other. And sprite recolours are nice and all, but they're not a formof art (i heard that somewhere...can't remember where)

My point is, they're too similar for one to be fugly and theother to be beautiful. They're really both just fugly anyhoo

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • Epic Winner

This thread is an "epic win". I agree with everything you had said about Lucario.

Last edited:

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Hang on, I've just noticed something. You claim Latios is fugly, yet Latias is beautiful? Now, lets face facts, they're really just recolours of each other. And sprite recolours are nice and all, but they're not a formof art (i heard that somewhere...can't remember where)

My point is, they're too similar for one to be fugly and theother to be beautiful. They're really both just fugly anyhoo
    Well, um, calling Latias beautiful was a bit of an exaggerated comparison with Latios. You're right, they're both pretty fugly.

(QUOTE STEALER DXX)

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Lol, it think it came from a user's sig, he was called mobile something. I dunno. But thanks for accepting my point.

I'm also surprised by the amount of people who think grimer/muk are ugly. As previously stated, they're unoriginal NOT fugly.

Years
  • NO! Take out Lucario, Luxray and Latios and i agree with the rest, especially Chimchar. When i first saw Chimchar i was like "WTF this is the Fire Starter? *compares to Charmander,Cyndaquil and Torchic* "

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    NO! Take out Lucario, Luxray and Latios and i agree with the rest, especially Chimchar. When i first saw Chimchar i was like "WTF this is the Fire Starter? *compares to Charmander,Cyndaquil and Torchic* "
    Sorry, the dreaded Ls are all staying. |:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Lol. I think these are awesome!
    Even though I disagree with you on some Pokemon, I laughed so hard reading this.
    I can't wait for top 30 Fugliest Pokemon. ;P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back