• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 226 41.2%

• Total voters

Cit D. Cypher

PokéTuber
Years
  • Hey there i am really liking the Game so far as it looks damn pretty. Will be looking forward to finish the Alpha soon. If any of you guys want to see the game first before playing it yourselfs be sure to check my YT Channel (Link is in the Signature) as i am currently playing it. Really looking forward for the next update :)

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • I love it, it's a great hack, however, I need a walk through, because I'm worried I will go to the wrong place and miss a whole lotta content...

Years
  • I have QUESTIONS. Are you will add Zygarde 100% Forme? 2. Why you chance Xerneas with Cresselia? 3. There is not a Yveltal? 4. Are you will add Hoopa Unbound? 5. Magearna? 6. Volcanion? That's it... Anyway... Your HACK IS AWESOME!!!! I like the Tile... Good luck!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    I looks like an awesome rom!! Just wished I could get the patch working, but I can't :/ But I will just have to wait then! Good job!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    It doesnt END. you just continue from the last "save crystal" you spoke to.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    This comment is mainly to get email alerts. Good luck with this.
    About how far along can you get? Like, how many gyms can you get past, before you hit parts without story?

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I have to apologize for my absence during this year.
    I know everyone wants the hack development to progress, but I recently changed my graduation course and it is being much more time consuming than it was before.
    I changed from Biomolecular Physics to Computer Science, and I can tell that I am enjoying it a LOT more.

The thing is that I am learning a lot of C and starting Assembly. I can tell you that in a little bit of time a new era will begin (lol nop :1:)
    the hack is not dead, see ya :pink_love:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I have to apologize for my absence during this year.
    I know everyone wants the hack development to progress, but I recently changed my graduation course and it is being much more time consuming than it was before.
    I changed from Biomolecular Physics to Computer Science, and I can tell that I am enjoying it a LOT more.

The thing is that I am learning a lot of C and starting Assembly. I can tell you that in a little bit of time a new era will begin (lol nop :1:)
    the hack is not dead, see ya :pink_love:

Don't worry about any delays. We can be patient while you focus on school.

Back