• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which of the peanuts are you?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • During the Christmas holidays one of the movies I watched with family was a Charlie Brown Christmas special. I have seen it before, and it was still kinda neat to re-watch. It's hard not to like the Peanuts. As I watched the many different and quirky personalities, I started wondering, which Peanut character I would be most like...

I can relate to Charlie Brown, and those states of feeling thwarted, but was told by my mom that I'm definitely not Charlie Brown--he's too depressed, in her words. I thought maybe I would be Linus then, more because of his security blanket. I love blankets and quilts, as well as handmade dolls, and other crafts and home goods. I'm shy yet supportive as he is too. Others in my family could see Linus in me too when I mentioned him.

I decided to settle it once and for all, and took a personality quiz to find out which character I was. According to the quiz results I am Schroeder.

Cool, I like him, not as much as Snoopy, my favorite character, but I am down with this result. I can see some parts of Schroeder's personality. We are both introverts, smart and love art and music, though I don't play an instrument like Schroeder does, the appreciation's still there. On the other hand he is more intense and focused than I am, and not as approachable. So in other ways, I'm not like, him, but I can still see some similarities and understand why I got the result I did.

Anyone else wanna have a go at the quiz? Well, here's your chance!

https://brainfall.com/quizzes/which-peanuts-character-are-you/

If you take it, then share your results, and how you feel about them.

Years
  • there were multiple questions where none of the answers fitted me, so I tried to go with the least objectionable one.
    Like the cellphone one. I use my cellphone for none of those things and use it pretty much solely for work.

Anyway:
    attachment.php

Attachments

• peanuts.png
      peanuts.png
      134.7 KB · Views: 24
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Charlie Brown Result.png
    Charlie Brown. Shrugs. Views Charlie Brown as far more unfortunate and optimistic. Might fit with anxieties mentioned above, as well as naivety.

Leans towards Linus being a better fit. Seems more introspective. Tends to be wrapped in a blanket too.

(Admits a tenuous grasp on these characters. Has not watched or read Peanuts in a long while. Remembers bits and pieces.)

Years
  • I thought I'd get Linus, I mean, I really couldn't see any other option!

I didn't get Linus. I told my partner, and she immediately said "You'd be Linus". I told her I didn't get Linus, she said "Well it's wrong". I'm not sure how to feel about that statement to be honest 😅

Anyway, I got...

Spoiler:

Back