• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Does anyone know what the script is to give the player running shoes? I checked some item lists and found nothing which leads me to believe that it is similar to giving the pokédex (ie, using a setflag). Anyways, if anyone could tell me how to give the running shoes, that would be great.

I think it's setflag 0x82F. That should give the player running shoes. Have fun!

Chosen_of_Manaphy

Arceus Damn It!!
Years
Search on youtube for the titlescreen editing. There's a tutorial by D-Trogh(not sure of youtube username) on youtube.
And there's quite a few little video warping tutorials on youtube. But that's something I think is better learnt through trial and error.

And to edit Pokemon, Unlz, and Yape or PEP.

Thanks, but I was looking for how to, say, replace squirtle's pic with
NarsharkSprite.png
, thrn edit
NarsharkSprite.png
's evolutions and such. But plesse note that I do not want to remove squirtle fromthe game...

Years
I have no idea if this has been asked before, and I'm not searching though 210 pages of posts to see if it has, sorry.
But is it possible to make random Pokemon in the wild have a status condition? I don't mean like, Poison, I want certain Pokemon to have a "virus" of sorts, that would make them evolve into Pokemon they wouldn't normally, but I don't want this condition to be healable, and I want a random number of Pokemon to have it.
For instance, say I wanted Igglybuff to evolve into Clefairy, but not every Iggybuff. Other Igglybuff would still evolve into Jigglypuff. Is this possible in the least?

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
Thank you, do you know of any other wild pokemon editors that work for Yellow? Pokemap only works with R/B.

You will have to use a Hex Editor.

It is quite simple to change to your desired Pokemon.

How a Pokemon's Wild Data is structred, is as follows:

[level of Pokemon][Pokemon Number]

So for example, if you want to change the pokemon in Diglett's cave,
Find out a few of the levels of the Digletts', then open your rom in your hex editor, convert the levels from Decimal to Hexadecimal, if you can't do it off your head there are various calculators which cn covert decimal to a variety of number systems (there is also a software one built into Windows). Right now take Digletts level/s and place the Pokemon's Hexadecimal value after level, finanlly use the find utility in your hex editor to find the Digletts wild data.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2009
With which programme can change you the name of trainers?

Sorry for my bad English i'am from belgium ^^

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years

LordKill94

Lord of the Dead
Years
i´ve got a problem
i wanted to edit the world map from the region
i made it with paint then i wanted to make it into the rom with unLZ
after i saved it the rom always crashes when i want to look on the map
can anyone help me?
another note : i already put the original map into it it also doesn´t work

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
Hey. I got a question. How do you take away the pokeball from the backsprite of the trainer? I know how to take away the trainer picture with UNLZ-GBA, but the ball still comes out..

Chosen_of_Manaphy

Arceus Damn It!!
Years
Okay, so I wanted to put
PygolaSprite-3.png
in my hack. I used PokePic to do so.
he.png

(Still working on back sprites...)

So It worked and all;
PMPygola.png
but the sprite put into the game didnt have the original colors:
PygolaSprite-3.png

Please help. Also I want to know how to edit TORCHIC to PYGOLA.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
CoM...
you can use RedYoshi's tutorial on how to easily insert new sprites unto the hack. Search his thread in the Documents and Tutorials...

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I am using RS Ball to edit a trainer sprite (ANNE & MEG) and I'm wanting to know how I can replace them with a custom sprite. I have already made the sprite with the same pallette as the original. When I go to Bitmap Import, type in the name of my file (poke.bmp), and click Import bitmap, nothing happens. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back