• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction and Writing Holiday Prompt!

Bay

Years

Fanfiction and Writing Holiday Prompt

Hello and welcome to Fanfiction and Writing's Holiday Prompt! If you've been to journal sites like Livejournal and Dreamwidth, what happens is one person post a prompt and then anyone else can write a story based on that prompt! To give an example, Person A gives the prompt "Champions Cynthia and Lance battle!" while another person will write a story based on that prompt!

Because of the recent National Novel Writing Month this past November, I thought a more relax writing event will go better.

PROMPT REQUESTS

1) If you're the one who will request the prompt, have it format like this:

PROMPT: (Your prompt)

2) Prompts should be Pokemon related or original, no other fandoms. Despite what the title says, the prompts don't need to be holiday related!

3) You can request as many prompts you want, but in order to avoid too much clutter there should be no more than five requests per post.

WHEN FILLING PROMPTS

1) If you're the one writing something based on those prompts, post the story over at Fanfiction and Writing's section and then link it to this thread!

2) Fills should be at least 100 words.

3) You can write as many fills as you want! When making a new thread, you can either have all of your prompt fills in one thread if you're going for several short stories or have your stories be in separate threads.

RUNNING TIME

This will run from December 5th until the end of the Get Together.

I think that's it! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. So yeah, go forth and start requesting and/or writing!

Last edited:

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Nobody posted in it? Guess I'll request a prompt to start it off then.

PROMPT: It's Winter at Snowpoint City, and it's 5 years after the events of Tobias winning the Pokemon League. Dawn and Cynthia was investigating the Snowpoint Temple while a mysterious Trainer with a Pikachu is following them with an old newspaper article in his pocket.

It's a stupid prompt idea because it's based off a dream I had months ago after all

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I've been meaning to write a shorterfic, I'll give this topic a shot. Meh I'll start on it tomorrow cause I'm too tired now.

EDIT: It may have to wait a week because of finals next week.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Here's a prompt:

PROMPT: Looker staking out a place with Croagunk, his Pokemon from Platinum.
Let's get some more prompts going here guys.

PROMPT 3: How does Regice celebrate the winter season?
Hello, possible drabble prompt!
Also, gotta say:
PROMPT 5: A little kid stays up all night to find Santa, only to find a Team Rocket member climbing down the chimney instead.
This sounds pretty amusing, haha. Idk if I will take it yet, but it sounds fun!

Back