• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2022
    Good to see an old face returning to PC, welcome back!

Your collection of shinies is impressive, you must have spent a lot of time on that. I only met one random shiny, but that's nothing compared what you have there.

I hope you stick around this time!

Thanks! :) Glad to be back.

And yeah, those are pretty much all the Shinies I've gotten since the beginning of Generation III. Two of them I even got exactly 10 years apart from each other- I got the Salamence on my 14th birthday, and the Carnivine on my 24th birthday.

I think I will stick around. :) Not even sure why I left in the first place, truth be told.

Years
  • Hey everybody , I have exams coming in December I have to focus so much on them I have so many tuitions and after them I have no time at all to active here. I am also working on a hack which take so much time and after April I gonna release first beta I just want to rub it on face of certain someone (bastard) . I don't know when I am going to active again. I gonna miss the fun I do in PC mansion thread with meem , bad sheep, 100GM and pancham. I am going to miss ketsuekir and anna also.I gonna miss my friend wolfboyt , I know his hack beta probably gonna release before I return. I am going to miss tinytorchic so so so much just going to say good luck whatever she do.

Years
  • Hey everybody , I have exams coming in December I have to focus so much on them I have so many tuitions and after them I have no time at all to active here. I am also working on a hack which take so much time and after April I gonna release first beta I just want to rub it on face of certain someone (bastard) . I don't know when I am going to active again. I gonna miss the fun I do in PC mansion thread with meem , bad sheep, 100GM and pancham. I am going to miss ketsuekir and anna also.I gonna miss my friend wolfboyt , I know his hack beta probably gonna release before I return. I am going to miss tinytorchic so so so much just going to say good luck whatever she do.

It's terrible to hear you're calling it quits after only a month or so here, but real life has to take over at some point and it was just unfortunate it had to strike you early before you still had potential. It was so nice getting to see you and hopefully you'll consider returning, even if it takes years.

Years
  • Greetings and salutations! I've been on a hiatus for a year but I'm glad to be back again! Hmm,I dunno what to say lol

I presume real life kicked in and you had to do your vital education again? Welcome back again and hopefully you won't disappear without notice again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    Hello, I'm a person. I'm also pretty tired right now, so do excuse me if I try to act all cool and snazzy and whatnot. For the record, this is a second account. I forgot the password of the old one, nor can I renew it—I wiped my email address, apparently. And as for why I am here… well, basically, I'm here for the ROM hacking. I know pretty much nothing about ROM hacking, but the prospect of making my own Pokémon game is really tempting.

And that's… all I can think of to say.

I'm not too talkative, I think.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey I am here again. Change of plans I try to concentrate in study and my hack but I can't at all. I miss PC so much that I tight my schedule and get 1 or half hour for PC , I try to active again so that's all I think.

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
  • probably the 5th time I've made a post about returning after a long ass hiatus,
    but yeah; still pretty busy but i think it'll be nice to check back on this every so often

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
  • probably the 5th time I've made a post about returning after a long ass hiatus,
    but yeah; still pretty busy but i think it'll be nice to check back on this every so often

Years

I understand you considering how many disappearing acts you have had, but I do hope you can stay more active and dedicated this time around.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I understand you considering how many disappearing acts you have had, but I do hope you can stay more active and dedicated this time around.

Well, Froslass is a Ghost-type. So whaddya expect? {XD} With the joke aside, a warm welcome to you Froslass. Just don't melt away from the warmth.

Years
  • I'm gonna be on way reduced activity for the rest of the year due to a new puppy being born which is gonna demand a lot of time since he is the only child. I also have to juggle this with work and yeah. I'll pop back every so often but chances are I won't be back to regular activity until 2016. :(

Such a shame you won't be an active present for a while due to the new puppy but I hope you'll learn to take care of him well and I'll be looking forward to when you'll be back to full activity.

Missing your WAYLT posts is going to have to become a regular sight for a while *sigh*

Years
  • Not gonna go long into specifics here, but my activity here is going to be heavily reduced for a while. With my 3DS systems and most of my Pokémon games being stolen it's hard for me to feel good at all. It doesn't help with this being my final semester in college, and the fact that i'm probably going to feel awful after graduating. And this time of year is usually not fun for me to bear in general.

It's sad, how this year started off great for me, was bad for a little while in June, got great again throughout the summer and early fall, and now is even worse. :( And if I don't come back in full, just know that i've had fun here in the past two years, but I really burned myself out on this site by going on such a gigantic posting spree early in the year. So, goodbye for however long.

Years
  • Not gonna go long into specifics here, but my activity here is going to be heavily reduced for a while. With my 3DS systems and most of my Pokémon games being stolen it's hard for me to feel good at all. It doesn't help with this being my final semester in college, and the fact that i'm probably going to feel awful after graduating. And this time of year is usually not fun for me to bear in general.

It's sad, how this year started off great for me, was bad for a little while in June, got great again throughout the summer and early fall, and now is even worse. :( And if I don't come back in full, just know that i've had fun here in the past two years, but I really burned myself out on this site by going on such a gigantic posting spree early in the year. So, goodbye for however long.

I feel bad for not just your stolen games but also your mental health given the stress you had been through this year alone. Be strong and I really hope you can get your activity up again once you either get your games back or buy new ones and have a fresh start. See you for now Scott, and fingers crossed the leave won't be permanent.

Years
  • ...Nevermind, i'm back! I got my 3DS systems and my games back! I made a very long and heartfelt post in my Black 2 thread, but to make a long story short, I can't put into words how happy i'm feeling right now. I'm back and don't plan on leaving anytime soon!

However, my activity may still be a little lower for a little while, as I am busy but it won't be quite as low as I anticipated. But this is just incredible!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Everyone, I think I have to go on semi-hiatus for a while, for probably around 3 days, because I've been having headyaches lately, I want to give more time for my head to take a rest for a while. Don't worry, I'll still be here from time to time, as per usual, even though on reduced activity atm.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Everyone, I think I have to go on semi-hiatus for a while, for probably around 3 days, because I've been having headyaches lately, I want to give more time for my head to take a rest for a while. Don't worry, I'll still be here from time to time, as per usual, even though on reduced activity atm.

Take care, Windy! I hope you'll get better soon!

By the way, I'm going to have to cut down my activity too for the next two weeks due to exams. I'll still be around for a bit, but probably take longer to reply to messages and such.

Back